Barely paid attention and stumble into some people He barely felt it but glance down at the two people grumbling on the ground. "Um sorry about that."

He froze when he looked at one of the two

"It's okay-Your scarf is so cool!" A female half wolf skeleton exclaimed. She was standing 5'2.  wearing a mint green t-shit shirt with a chocolate bar image on her right chest. A black jacket tied around her waist. Could see under her jacket a fluffy tail. A pair of black short. A pair of black sneakers with black cat socks that were going up to her thighs. Bright hair that faded to white with a pair of fluffy wolf ears sticking out from a black hat on top. Bright yellow eyes looking him. In her arms was a plushy that was Blue.

"Did you get it off the sight?'' Blue asked. He looked exactly like his Blue except a bit taller, like now 5'5, and not wearing his "battle armor". A light gray long sleeve t-shirt with taco design on the center. A pair a blue jean. A blue bandana wrapped around his neck. Those eyes still just like him. Big and starry eyed. He was holding a Killer plushy.

He just stared a long time at Blue. He knew a Blue lived in this world. But he didn't think he would meet him! He glances around a bit too see about getting out of this situation. But he was basically trapped!

"No, he asked it specially made." Liu jumped in. He glances and frown slightly at Error odd silence and stare at them.

"Lucky!"

"It's looks like it has stars."

"Um thanks." Error looked away a bit.

"So, where you two from?''

"Oh were from around here."

"Yep! "

"Cool were like not too far away."

"Im Shogal."

"Im the amazing Blue!"

"Amazing pushing it."

"Shogal! How could you be mean?"

"Because you took my last egg roll this morning."

"I was hungry! I needed the energy to drive us here."

"Excuses, excuses."

Error let loose a smile and chuckle during the "argument". Just like his Blue in some ways.

"HA! There a smile I see!"

Error blink seeing Blue grinned at him. Move the scarf up and mumble.

"Aww don't cover it please! You smile greatly!"

"My smiles are ugly."

"What?"

"Error who told you that." Liu frown at Error direction.

"A lot of people."

"Well who ever these people are they are wrong and jerks." Shogal frown. Glance and see Blue with a similar frown look.

"It's alright. It's not like I'm going to see them again."

"Well that's good. Shouldn't be around people like that. Oh and your name Error?''

"Yes?''

"Cool. Yours?" The look at the other.

"Liu."

"Nice to meet you Error and Liu."

"Same with you both."

The four of them chattering, well Error barely talked but threw in a few things and little chuckles, and just having a normal conversation. Well the talking was normal. The topics are another story. Blue explaining about the time he and his Killer pranked his little bro when he visited. Error listen and glance a bit up. A bit surprised of what he is seeing.