Dave and Busters

The rest of the day went by fairly quickly, and Rafe, C.J., Georgia, and Bear were at Dave and Busters. 

Georgia returned from a game and sat back down next to the other kids. 

Bear glared at her before speaking. "I can tell you want my '65 Shelby Cobra, but it's mine." He shook the box in front of her face. 

C.J. rolled her eyes and continued to watch Rafe draw a bear styled like Bear. 

"I won it." 

"I won it. And you took it," Georgia replied. 

"No. You won it with my money. So technically, it's mine. Plus, I beat you at Speed of Light. Booyah!" he said snarkily. 

"Hey, look! It's a talking bear!" Georgia retorted. 

C.J. scoffed. 

Bear gave her a glare, which she returned. 

"Why do you insist on calling me that? You know my name is Carl. Carl." 

"Well, A, Carl rhymes with snarl, which is something bears do. And, B, you're, like, abnormally hairy," Georgia replied. 

C.J. snickered. 

"Just hurry up, alright? Game of Thrones starts in," he checked his watch, "ten minutes. And if I miss the recap, I'm totally screwed." 

"Wait, but we haven't even had dessert yet. That's the best part!" Georgia complained. 

C.J. smiled at the girl's best efforts. 

"You better change your mindset on this whole dessert thing, or you're gonna end up as fat as your dog. That's probably why you're so farty," Bear replied, pointing a finger at her.

"Your face is farty. And Calvin Giggles is just big boned," Georgia retorted. 

"Just chew, so we can get out of here, huh?" 

A different waitress walked up. "Hi, folks. I'm Dana. I'll be taking over for Sandy; her shift just ended." 

Bear perked up at the sight of the woman. 

C.J. nudged Rafe and he looked up at the sight. 

"You are a bad person," he muttered to her. 

She punched him in the arm and continued to watch the exchange. 

"Would you like me to bring the check?" the brunette asked Bear. 

"No." "Yes." Bear and Georgia said at the same time. 

"I thought you were in a hurry?" the two older kids questioned Bear. 

He fake laughed. "Yeah. A hurry to get you adorable kids," he patted Rafe on the arm, "the greatest dessert Dave and Busters has to offer, eh?" he said faking cheer. "Got my friend's kids with me here today. That's his girlfriend," Bear explained to Dana. 

"We're not dating," the two said together. 

Both of them might've wished otherwise though. 

"Did you just say your friend's kids?" Georgia asked. 

"Tell ya what, just get whatever you guys want for dessert, all right? Provided it's not caviar, huh?" Bear nudged the woman's arm and winked at her. 

C.J. gagged. 

"I'll go grab the dessert menus," Dana said, walking off. 

"All right! Dessert. She's gonna grab the dessert menus," Bear exclaimed. After she walked away, Bear went back to his normal asshole self. "All right, here's the deal." He grabbed the napkin Rafe was drawing on and wiped his mouth. 

Rafe glared at him. 

"I...am gonna go take a dump." 

"Ew," Georgia said in disgust. 

"Don't screw anything up, all right?" He got up from the table and walked away. 

Rafe continued his drawing. 

Eventually, they were back at home. 

Rafe was pacing around his room angrily. 

C.J. sat there and watched him; her eyebrows raised like 'seriously?'. 

He groaned. "Ugh, this gets me so mad!" 

"I have an idea," Leo said. "Let's pee in his cologne." 

"We can't do that. That would be too much of an improvement!" Rafe groaned again. "Ugh! Why are there so many jerks in my life right now?" 

C.J. agreed with him. "You're telling me." 

"I don't know," Leo said before speaking louder. "Wow, but it looks like we've just received a generous donation from one of them!" 

"Is that?" Rafe asked. 

"Yep. Bear's credit card number," C.J. grinned. 

"How nice of Bear to fund phase 2 of Operation Rules Aren't For Everyone by the Clever Joke Masters and maybe...some new kicks?" Leo suggested. 

C.J. and Rafe looked at each other with huge smiles plastered on their faces.