Chapter 16

Xiao Zhan's dream
"Yibo I love you I want to stay with you forever" a vision of Yibo and him, Yibo? What is going on? So the boy that the tree been showing me is Yibo? "Zhan Ge I will take care you forever" Wang Yibo says the vision is gone, is the tree trying to tell me that me and Yibo was supposed to be together?

"Wen Ning I have something something to ask you" a voice say over the phone "what it is" Wen Ning ask, "tomorrow can you come early to the shop I have something important to do" a voice say. "What it is" Wen Ning ask "you will know" the voice says,  and end the call.

Next day
Wang Yibo wake up seeing Xiao Zhan sleep peacefully he left the bed and get dress, he left the not on the table saying he is going to the company.

At the shop
Wen Ning have arrive at the shop waiting for someone to come after 2 minutes the person arrive, "so what is the important thing you need to do" Wen Ning ask. "Open the door first" the person says, and Wen Ning do what he was told.

"I need you to help me decorate this place and then, you are going to call Xiao Zhan and tell him to come here I will be hiding in the backroom."

"After he arrive I want you to cover his eyes, then walk him into the shop place him here you will need to untie the blindfold as I come out" Wang Yibo says, and Wen Ning nod.

After 10 minutes of decorating the shop was beautiful at the same time simple, "okay now call Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo says and hide in the backroom.

"Zhan Ge can you come to the shop" Wen Ning ask "okay I am on my way" Xiao Zhan says, and hang up. 5 minutes of driving Xiao Zhan has arrive.

Wen Ning come out and do what Wang Yibo construct "what is going on" Xiao Zhan ask, "just walk" Wen Ning says and bring Xiao Zhan to the place.

Wang Yibo come out Wen Ning untie the blindfold. Xiao Zhan open his eyes Wang Yibo bend down on his knee, "Xiao Zhan I love you will you marry me" Wang Yibo says, as he hold the ring up Xiao Zhan cry happily nodding his head none stop saying I do.

Wang Yibo got up put the ring on Xiao Zhan's finger. They hug each other Wen Ning standing there clapping his hand, they both glare at Wen Ning "umm I heard someone call me got to go bye" Wen Ning says awkwardly, and rush out the shop.

"I am going to tell my sister and Jiang Cheng this" Xiao Zhan says and take out his phone, "Jie I got a great news" "what it is" Jiang Yanli ask.

"Wang Yibo propose to me!" Jiang Yanli drop her phone, as she heard those words "Jie? Jie? Jie?" Xiao Zhan ask Jiang Yanli pick her phone up and says "I need to go" and hang up.

Jiang Yanli
"Jie? What's wrong" Jiang Cheng ask "Wang Yibo proper to A Zhan?!" "What! He agree didn't he" Jiang Cheng says Yanli nod.

"I think we should tell him the truth before they even have their wedding" Jiang Cheng says, "Do you ever wonder maybe it will be the best if A Zhan never know" Jiang Yanli says.

"Jie do you want to see what happens to Xiao Zhan again just like before" Jiang Cheng says, "no I will text Xiao Zhan and tell him to meet us at the cafe then we can tell him the truth okay" Jiang cheng nod. Jiang Yanli text Xiao Zhan to meet her at the cafe and send him the address.

 Jiang Yanli text Xiao Zhan to meet her at the cafe and send him the address