Chapter 7

At Happy Up
Xiao Zhan open the door and  went to put his stuff down. He take out the clothes that he is working on yesterday, Wen Ning come after 2 hours.

"Hi Xiao Zhan" Wen Ning says, and put his stuff down "Hi Wen Ning" Xiao Zhan says, as he take out a needle.

"Wang Yibo is not here today?" Wen Ning ask "yeah he say he have a meeting with a director" Xiao Zhan answer, Wen Ning take out a clothes he was working on yesterday.

Wang Yibo
Wang Yibo dress up nicely and went down stairs. His manager is already waiting for him, Xiao Zhang drive Wang Yibo to a company.

At the company
Wang Yibo went inside a office. He and a director is talking about the drama, and Wang Yibo act a little about it "okay we will tell you if you are in or not" the director said, Wang Yibo nod.

Wang Yibo come out the company with his manager "Xiao Zhang can you drive me to the Happy Up" Wang Yibo says, and Xiao Zhang nod.

At Happy Up
Wang Yibo walk inside only person he saw was Wen Ning "where is Xiao Zhan?" Wang Yibo ask, "oh he say he want to go out for a moment" Wen Ning says Wang Yibo nod. Then he open the door "where are you going" Wen Ning ask, but Wang Yibo already left.

Wang Yibo went out to find Xiao Zhan. He end up seeing him at the tree, Wang Yibo ran towards him as he call XIAO ZHAN.

Xiao Zhan didn't answer him "Xiao Zhan are you okay" Wang Yibo says, and tap him "what?" Xiao Zhan says with confusion "I call you many time and you didn't answer" Wang Yibo says.

Xiao Zhan was think about the memory that he have again "what happened" Wang Yibo ask, " I just always get this vision popping out of my head when I touch this tree" Xiao Zhan says, "you came back early" Xiao Zhan says, Wang Yibo nod.

After that Xiao Zhan told Wang Yibo more about the tree and what happened, as time went back it already 5:30 Pm they decided to went back to the shop.

"You guys is finally back" Wen Ning says "what do you think" Wen Ning said after, and turn the clothes over to show them "wow it look so beautiful" Xiao Zhan says, then Wen Ning take it off and hang it up.

6:30 Pm
"Do you guys want to go out and eat" Xiao Zhan ask they all nod, "where do you want to go" Xiao Zhan ask. Wang Yibo answer with the place that Xiao Zhan and him use to go before he left China.

It took them 30 minutes drive to get there they order food and drinks, Wen Ning was a little drunk after."Wen Ning do you want me to bring you home" Xiao Zhan ask, Wen Ning shake his head and call a taxi.

Xiao Zhan call Jiang Cheng to pick him up since he can't drive, same with Wang Yibo he call his brother instead their brother come after 25 minutes of waiting.