Meet again Part 1

Wang Yibo's house
Wang Yibo wake up brush his teeth and get ready to go out, Ding Don Ding Don "who is it" Wang Yibo says, as he open the door. He saw his manager is standing outside with bag of Food, "come on in" Wang Yibo says, as he open the door wider.

"Xiao Li what do you got in that bag of food" Wang Yibo ask as he walk to peak over the food, "look and find out" "Wow Xiangcai Ban Miam" Wang Yibo says as he take out the container.

That the Xiang Cai Ban Miam

Wang Yibo open the container take out a pair of chopsticks went to sit down at the table, and start eating it

Wang Yibo open the container take out a pair of chopsticks went to sit down at the table, and start eating it. "You are not going to eat" Wang Yibo ask "I will" Xiao Li says, while he take out other pair of chopsticks.

1:30 Pm At Xiao Zhan's shop
"Xiao Zhan what do you think" Wen Ning says, as he show Xiao Zhan the clothes that he make, "it look so nice" Xiao Zhan says as look closer to it. "Hopefully they would like it" Wen Ning says, while he hang it up with other clothes that is finished.

5 minutes later...
A costumer walk in to the shop "Hi welcome to Happy up may I help you" Xiao Zhan says, as he hang up the dress that he made for Jiang Yanli.

"Hi I'm here to pick up the clothes that I ask last week" the costumer says, "okay what is your name" ask Xiao Zhan "Mrs. Wu" the costumer says, Xiao Zhan look over he took out a dress that have a tag says Mrs. Wu.

Xiao Zhan take the clothes down and cut the tag. He put the clothes in a bag then they walk towards the register, "$70 please" the costumer take out her phone and scan the payment code. The costumer take the bag and leave "Thank You come pack soon" Xiao Zhan says.

1:50 Pm
Jiang Yanli walk in to the shop "A Zhan" "Jie" Xiao Zhan went and hug Jiang Yanli, "did you finish the dress" Jiang Yanli ask "Yup" Xiao Zhan says, then he take out the dress that he made.

"Wow it look so beautiful" Jiang Yanli says, "I am so glad you like it" Xiao Zhan says, "when do your fan meeting start" "2:20" "oh" Xiao Zhan says.

"How much is it" Jiang Yanli ask "ummm $55" Xiao Zhan says, Jiang Yanli take out her phone and scan the code. "I better go now" Jiang Yanli says, "I'll see you soon" Jiang Yanli says, after.

2:30 Pm
Wang Yibo walk in to the shop "Hi welcome to Happy up" Wen Ning says, "I am here to take my suit" Wang Yibo says. "Okay Mr. Wang right" Wen Ning says, Wang Yibo nod.

Wen Ning go to the section and look for the suit "Hold on" Wen Ning says, "Xiao Zhan were did you put the suit" "I am coming Hold on" Xiao Zhan yelled from the back room.

Xiao Zhan walk out from the back room take out a suit that have a tag says Mr. Wang, he cut the tag and put it in the bag. "Here you go $59 please" Xiao Zhan says, and Wang Yibo scan the code.

"Zhan Zhan are you sure you don't remember me" Wang Yibo ask, "sorry sir we never meet before" Xiao Zhan says, "O" Wang Yibo says with disappointment. Wang Yibo leaves after the talk.

 Wang Yibo leaves after the talk