Camp Half-Hell

Omega POV:

I've gotten alot closer to my sister Alexandra,we have almost everything in common except for parentage.My mother is Sally Jackson,and my father is Chaos and he made me immortal.Alexandra's mother is Nyx,and her father is chaos and she's a fully born primoral.Me and her were training at the speed of light when suddenly a portal apeared and Skittles(Leo Valdez) popped out as soon as Alex shoot an arrow at me but I ducked and it nearly took Skittles's head off."OI!"he yelled as he ducked,me and Alex burst out fully laughing.He gave us his knowing smirck,"Lord Perceus,son of Chaos and Sally Jackson,primoral of Hero's ,water,and time and Lady Alexandra,daughter of Nyx and Chaos,Primoral of dawn,dusk ,northern lights,heal-"Skittles started."Cut to the slack Skittles. "Alexandra said bored."Alright,Chaos summoned you guys."Skittles said.We nodded and flew there."Dad!"Alex called out."Right here kids,and the reason I summoned you is because...You guys have to go to Camp Half-Blood to help defeat End,Void,and Order."Chaos said."Uncle Void is part of this?"Alex squeked.Chaos nodded grimly, Alex burst into tears.I was too caught up in calming down Alex that I forgot about the mission."Go get ready and wear your guys crowns."Chaos said.Me and Alex sighed we hated wearing our crowns.

A few minutes later we were all ready to go,we brought our elite army.We all stepped through the portal and appeared in Olympus during a discussion oh wait excuse me arguement ."Who dares interrupt our meeting."Zeus thundered."My father Chaos.That's who!"Alex called out."Hey that's my line!"I shouted.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes."

"No"

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes
Three person POV:

"Cut it out!"Chaos growled,then looked up into the sky and muttered "Why me?"They burst out laughing.The Olympian s looked at Them like we were aliens,probably cause all they do is argue and not play around like other families."Why do you guys all ways play around during an important meeting?"Skyler hissed."I don't know why Skyler.Probably cause I'm awesome and Omega wants to be awesome or cause we like real siblings."Alex said.."She's righ- Hey!"Omega said and started chasing her around the throne room,she turned into her 6 year old form and started shreikimg?So naturally he turned into his 6 year old form and started chasing her.

She ran around until she got to Zeus's throne and started climbing,until she reached the top and fell into Zeus's arms.She looked up at him and said,"Sowy."Zeus looked shocked,no kid has ever looked at him in innocence just pure fear."Ale-"Chaos started and stopped when The kid glared at him with a very strong glare."My name is not That!It is Nebula!"She yelled at him.They all execpected Chaos to lash out at her but he didn't he just solemnly nodded."Well time to go to Camp Half-Hell,oh wait exscue me Camp Half -Blood.My children are rubbing of on me,Nebula?Omega?"Chaos said.

As they were heading to Chaos the three fates appeared,"Lord Omega,son of chaos and Sally Jackson,Primoral of hero's,water,time,and wilderness,heir to Chaos's throne,savior of Wolves,Pegasi,and hellhounds,beware the girl with the blonde hair."they said to Omega,"Lady Nebula,daughter of Nyx and Chaos ,primoral of dawn,dusk,healing,wilderness,loyalty,bravery, selflessness, wisdom,honesty,nighttime,

and shadows,heir to Nyx's throne,savior of Phinoxs,artic wolves,and dragons,beware the girl with auburn hair."They said then vanished.The army stepped threw the portal and appeared at...Camp Half-Hell!