My Name~ fluff

So like I just decided to do this out of nowhere like I just got on Wattpad and was like "I'm going make a drarry one-shot!" I didn't even think about what I was gonna do sooooooooooooooo.

I'll figure something out lmao

Enjoy my lovelys ♥️

3rd person POV

"Malfoy!" Harry's calls out to Draco, who was walking down the hall with Pasny.

Draco grits his teeth in annoyance and starts walking faster.

Harry runs infront of Draco and Pasny stopping them in their tracks.

"Dr- erm Malfoy! C-can I talk to you for a bit?" Harry asks stuttering slightly while blushing.

Draco rolls his eyes and runs his hand through his hair.

"Fine sure whatever. What do you want Scarface?"  He smiles smugly upon noticing the light blush that's painting the the shorter boys face.

"Erm- I was hoping to talk to you in p-private..." Harry says looking at his shoes.

Pansy looks the Gryffindor up and down before replying: "sure I just need to talk to dray for a quick sec. K?"

"PANSY! what did I tell you about calling me dray in public!?" Draco whines.

Harry giggles. Then stops realizing that Draco is staring at him.

Draco realizes that Harry caught him staring and blushes a little.

Pansy pulls aside Draco.

"I think Potter is going to ask you out..!" She whispers a smile forming on her face.

"Pfft- as if! He should know that I don't like him." Was draco's reply.

"Are you kidding your obsessed with him! It always "Potter this! And Potter that" like it's ridiculous!" Pasny says rolling her eyes.

"Well.... thats because...erm-... we're enemies and we hate each other!" Draco whisper shouts.

"Uh-huh sure sure..." She smirks knowingly at Draco. Then turns to Harry "He's all yours Potter!" Then walks away.

"So what do you want scarface?" Draco asks while picking his perfectly even nails and raising his perfectly plucked eyebrow.

Harry's POV

Fuck he's hot.

I mean- uh damnit

"So what do you want scarface?" I hear him ask.

I look up to see him raising his perfectly plucked eyebrow and picking at his freshly manicured nails.

Fuck.

My voice gets stuck in my throat.

He's so hot I can't do this.

"....POTTER!?" I hear Malfoy shout, dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh S-sorry" I stutter blushing.

I can feel his gaze racking up and down my body making me blush more and squirm a little.

"I erm- need to g-go..." I say nervously and start to walk past him.

I feel a hand grip my arm and I turn around.

"What were you going to asks me?" Malfoy still holding my arm in his hand.

I'm blushing like crazy now. I lower my gaze hoping he won't see.

I take a deep breath.

"C-can you say my n-name?" I asks quietly.

He lets go of me.

"That's all?" He asks looking slightly disappointed.

"Y-yea.."

"Potter."

"No- like my first name." I say.

"Oh." Malfoy says blushing slightly.

"Harry." He says looking me in the eyes with a small smile on his face.

I smile back then turn to leave.

"Wait!" He calls out.

"Yea?"

"Can you come here for a second." He asks a bit nervously.

I walk over until I'm right in front of him and we're 1 foot apart.

I tilt my head up to look at him and he's looking right back at me.

Malfoy then puts a soft hand under my chin and brushes his thumb across my bottom lip.

My breath hitches.

Malfoy cheeks turn a dark shade of pink before he leans down and kisses me softly but passionately on the lips.

His lips are so perfect.

There soft, warm, and plump and tastes of strawberries.

I kiss back while wrapping my arms around his neck and running a hand through his silky smooth hair.

He pulls back and scratches the back of his neck nervously while smiling sheepishly.

There's an akward silence before I break it with question I was actually going to asks.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

He smiles brightly and hugs me tight.

"I thought you'd never asks." he whispers in my ear before planting a kiss on my forehead.

The end