twenty-three

Nora

I hadn't met Anna in person before but we talked a little after we followed each other and she was always giving me advice on what to wear.

"The show was wonderful sweetie!" Daniel's mom said as she hugged me. The door to the dressing room opened and Daniel peeked out and saw me with his family.

His smile just grew as he walked towards us and he hugged both me and his mom at the same time. I pinched his sides and he flinched letting us both go as me and Keri laughed.

I let them talk as I headed back to the dressing room. At this point the crew took the divider that separated my dressing room from another larger lounge down and it was filled with stagehands and people that helped over tour.

Soon enough Daniel and his family entered the room and Daniel found his way over to me. We started dancing and everyone else around us was drinking but we were both fine without anything to drink.

After an hour the staff of the venue came in and told us we had to leave so everyone scattered to their hotels.

The boys and Tate and Gabbie were staying at the same hotel as me and my family. Anna told me as we were calling Ubers that they were staying there as well.

As we all arrived at the hotel I went up with my family because I already had my bags in my room on the top floor from last night. Soon enough Daniel texted me to come to the boys room where he was going to stay and I said good to everybody.

I headed to the elevator and then to the room number he had texted me. He told me where his family was staying and neither them or the boys were on the same floor as me.

I knocked on the door and Jonah answered obviously a bit tipsy, based on the fact that his shirt was all of a sudden backwards. I laughed and walked right in. I sat on one of the beds next to Daniel and there was just something about him tonight that made him seem different to me.

He had his hand on the bed behind me and somehow this simple thing he had done dozens of times had given me butterflies. We talked with the boys for a short time and they all started to fall asleep until it was just me Tate, and Daniel awake.

She had left to take a shower and I had told Daniel I was heading up to bed when he stopped me. He told me he had wanted to see the view from the top floor and the suite I was in.

I know he's just trying to spend more time with me and I thought it was cute so I brought him with me.

As soon as I unlocked the door to my room he stepped in and held the door for me. I chuckled at this action and once he closed the door I turned to face him. We locked eyes for a second before I turned back and opened the shades to reveal the city lights.

He flipped off the harsh lights in the room and sat on the windowsill, I sat across from him and our legs were somewhat intertwined and tangled together.

I brought one of my legs to the top and rested it over both of his. He set his hand just above my knee and I moved my other leg up so that if we were closer I'd be straddling him.

I was staring out the window when I saw him reach forward and felt his hands on my hips pulling me to him. I had one of my hands on his chest and the other found it's way to his thigh.

As he looked down at me I've never been more sure in my life that something so great was meant for me. He leaned in and kissed me and I slowly kissed back. He pulled away looking more serious at me than ever.

"I love you." He whispered, I looked down trying not to to hear him, "Nora?" He said and I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Eleanora I love you." He said this time with more confidence and my heart melted. "I love you too, Daniel." I said and he hugged me.

I smiled as he held me tight, as we pulled away he kissed me again. This time more passionate and full of lust. For a split second I thought he only said such a thing to get me in bed with him but I let that go.

I ended up pulling away and he moved his arms up from my thighs to my waist. "I'm kind of tired, I just want you to be here." I said as I buried my head in his chest. I heard his laugh as he wrapped his arms around my back.

"Go change and I'll be right back." He said and got up to leave the hotel room. I threw on a pair of cute underwear in case he still felt this way in the morning and a pair of white silky shorts with a basic black cropped tank.

He came back a few minutes later in gray sweats and a black hoodie. "I told Tate I was staying with my family," he said as he took his hoodie off to reveal his bare abdomen and chest. He sat on my bed and I closed the shades.

I found my way to the bed and he pulled me on top of him. His grip on my body was something I could only dream of.

Aw cute 😭😭😭😭