LITTLE SECRET | MEEK9INE

"Sorry. Come in." He quietly spoke, staring as Robert made his way into the house. Daniel's bottom lip tucked in between his teeth, watching him in complete and utter awe. You would think the nerves would go away, but they worsened by the second for the boy.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asked, closing the front door behind himself. "Uh, nah. This should be quick, so i'll pass." Robert made himself comfortable on the leather sofa, spreading his arms out on the length of the couch.

Meanwhile Daniel stood up and held his hands behind his back, nodding his head at his response. The elder simply shook his head, sighing lightly.

"Look, I'm here to have a conversation with you, kid. Come sit down next to me. The way you standing gives me anxiety." He chuckled to himself, while Daniel hesitantly sat down next to him.

"Your presence alone gives me anxiety." Daniel retorted, not realizing what he just said. "Oh. Why's that?" Robert asked out of curiosity. A small smirk was now plastered onto his face, giving his undivided attention to the boy in front of him.

"No, no. It's nothing." Daniel tried to shake it off, yet Robert wasn't having it. "Nah, go ahead and speak ya' mind. I'm here to listen to you and you only. So start yappin' and quit cappin'." He said, chewing on the toothpick that rested in between his lips.

"Well, I thought you wanted to kill my ass, you know? You and others want to hurt me for "switching up" and whatnot." Daniel started, using his fingers to insinuate quotation marks.

"Kill you? Why, so you can rise from the dead and snitch on my ass? Nah, it ain't even worth it." Robert waved it off, and Daniel seemed to sigh in relief. He then gave him a surprised look, before pushing him playfully.

"Shut up, stoopid." They both chuckled, and sat in a comfortable silence before Daniel broke it. "But really, I had my reasons as to why I did what I did. It was wrong, but this is a dog-eat-dog world. Gotta look out for myself at the end of the day." He continued.

"I get that, forreal. I just feel like you shouldn't have gotten yourself involved in some shit like that in the first place. You never trust the folks that's around you or in your environment, because as fast as they let you in, they could get ya ass out just as quickly. All it takes is a quick prison charge or a bullet in ya dome. Simple as that." Robert stated, as Daniel looked at his fingers.

"Yeah, it's a dog-eat-dog world, but you gotta pick the right dogs to hang around with so y'all can eat together. Shouldn't be a fuckin' competition if that's ya niggas, you know? All I'm saying is, this shit ain't a game. Don't write checks you know you can't cash in." He finished, adjusting his arm so that it rests on Daniel's shoulders.

"Honestly? I thought you'd bash and talk about me. I really appreciate the advice." The younger boy quietly admitted, smiling lightly at Robert. He just shrugged his shoulders in response, dusting off his shoulders with a slick grin on his face.

"Ah, that was nothing really. Anything to help a young nigga out. Like I said, we all gotta eat, baby boy. Besides, I kinda find you cute." Robert also admitted, looking over at Daniel who had the most shocked expression on his face.

"Really? That's kinda funny, because I thought the same about you once you stood in front of my door, looking like a fucking dark chocolate snickers bar." They both laughed at the complement.

"I mean, I got a king size snickers bar if you want it." Robert spoke in a sultry tone. "Oh really?" Daniel asked in the same tone.

"Of course. I'm eager to give it to you." Robert bit down onto his bottom lip, while rubbing his length through his Balmain jeans.

"Nah, i'm eager to give it to you." Daniel smirked before leaning down, unfastening the belt that's around Robert's waist.

They wasted no time undressing themselves, actively having a steamy make out session while doing so. Their tongues tangled together, along with their legs as they were now sprawled out on the leather couch.

The two paused, looking at each other briefly before taking a deep breath. "Look here, Chuck E.Cheese. Don't go tellin' people i'm doing this to you. If I found out that someone got ahold of our business? Then i'll send people out to kill you. This ain't a threat, ight? I promise, ya ass is grass." Robert gave him a look of seriousness.

"Y–Yes sir." Daniel stuttered lightly, before hearing Robert chuckle. That chuckle soon turned into a full fit of laughter. "Aye, you should see ya face right now. All scared and shit. I'm fuckin' with you, yo. I don't care. This is our lil' secret though."

"Ugh, why would you do that!?" Daniel exclaimed, playing with Robert's chains that were dangling just above his face.

"Cause, it's cute seeing you all scared and shit. I told you, it ain't even worth it. Don't worry okay?" Robert reassured him, and Daniel nodded his head.

"Now get on all fours. I like it doggy style." Robert demanded, snatching Daniel by his rainbow colored hair. "Yes Daddy." He replied, while Robert has a big ass smile on his face.

"Submissive already, huh? I like it."

yeah, it's been more than
a minute since updating this
book. not gone lie, I didn't
have any good ideas for
it, so I took a hiatus
from it. But I mean, i'm
somewhat back, so i'll
try and update this often.

as for this one shot, ever
since I seen these two
beef, I knew I had
to write about these two.

anyways, I hope you
enjoyed. give a nigga
some more ideas.
I dead be bored, you
know. this shit keeps
me busy.

thanks for reading.