Chapter 7

"Are you okay?" Liam asked as we walked into his room. I had been quiet the entire walk back and he had now finally noticed something was wrong. Unfortunately for him, I had gotten some of my father's temper.

"Now you ask," I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" he asked me with a little laugh.

"I said now you ask," I said annoyed that he had no clue that I was upset.

"What does that mean Erin," he said, sighing unbuttoning his shirt.

"It means that I am having a hard time with all of this and you don't even care," I said, starting to cry a little. He looked at me and pulled me into a hug.

"I am sorry. I didn't even think about how hard it would be to have to leave your siblings and friends. I am not trying to be insensitive," he said, wiping my tears and pulling me into a hug.

"I know you aren't, it is just really hard. We are all really close and depend on each other,"' I said to him, hugging him back.

"I know, and I will try and let you visit as often as possible. But it isn't safe on the outskirts of the pack there are a lot of enemies we have and they try to cross through our side so realistically you won't be able to leave often," he said. I sighed but already knew that was going to happen.

"I know that. I am trying to be okay with it because I do want to stay with you," I said, giving him a small smile. He gave me a passionate kiss and I kissed him back before pulling away smiling.

"Good because I am not letting you out of my sight," He said, nuzzling his nose in my neck. We got changed for bed and fell asleep cuddling.

The next morning Liam had left for Alpha training. I got out of bed and made my way to my house. My mom was sitting with a pack of papers and reading through them.

"Hey honey," she said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Hey, Mom. I am going to start packing," I said, giving her a hug before walking up the stairs. I looked around my room and tried to decide where to start.

I looked in my closet, and I started to put all of my clothing in suitcases. I decided to leave some clothing behind and I ended up filling two suitcases. I then grabbed my computer, photos, and books I loved to read and I shoved them inside a duffle bag.

I grabbed another bag and I looked through all of my shower stuff, and my makeup. I ended up just filling a backpack with that and I had packed almost everything I had needed.

"Erin, come downstairs," My mom screamed and I ran down the stairs. They're waiting for me was Sophie.

"What is up?" I asked my Mom taking a seat next to Sophie.

"I have some things I need to discuss with you. You are both Alpha mates and you will have some duties we must go over. Tomorrow is the full moon and Sophie will be required to have the mating ceremony shown to the entire pack. Erin because you are not an Alpha king mate you will be able to do so privately.

As Luna's, you both have some serious responsibilities. You must make sure the safety of women and children are being upheld, and you will be the ones processing the papers for new pack members, including children being born under our pack. It is a lot of paperwork and it takes a lot of time. I know you will both be able to do it to your full abilities. Once you are marked you are taking over as Luna Queen and Luna.

You will have to keep in contact with each other and Luna Lucy until her son finds his mate. I am always here to help you, and I know Luna Kerry will take you under her wing," My Mom said. She then pulled us both into a hug.

"I am so incredibly proud of both of you and our pack's future seems so bright knowing you will be the ones helping lead it," She said and I gave her another hug.

The boys had finished with training and they all walked in. My Dad kissed my head before walking over to kiss my Mom. He grabbed water bottles and threw them at Liam and Ethan who walked in. Liam came over and kissed my cheek, and Ethan kissed Sophie on the lips.

"We are going to go shopping for Sophie's ceremony dress," My mom said to my dress before she grabbed both of our hands. We walked over to get Aunt Lilac who my mom must have warned ahead of time. We also got Jazz on the way knowing she would want to be included.

We went to the store and there were so many options available. We had changed our pack color to blue as a symbol of unity between all the six packs, so the dress had to be blue. We were all looking through the aisle when I saw the perfect dress.

It was off the shoulder and a beautiful light blue color, the sleeves were made of see-through material. Around the waist were silver flowers making a belt and it flowed out from the waist with a slit on the side. I showed it to Sophie who fell in love with it. She tried it on, and we found a matching silver flower crown and it was perfect.

We went back home and it was time for dinner and my entire family and Sophie, Jaz, and Liam all ate together. Liam was looking around at all the craziness while everyone fought and laughed with each other.

I gave him a reassuring smile and he squeezed my hand and kissed my head. When dinner was done we said our goodbyes and Liam and I went back to his room.

"Your family is so different from mine," He said as we got changed for bed.

"You weren't part of a family of 7?" I asked him as a joke.

"My Mom wanted more kids but Dad didn't. She ended up helping out with the daycare instead," Liam said.

"How about you? Do you want a big family?" I asked him, curious about his thoughts.

"I wouldn't mind one child eventually but I can't see myself ever having more than two," he said, sitting on my bed.

"I liked being part of a big family, always something to hang out with and fight with," I said sitting next to him, giving him a smile. He pulled me down onto the bed and gave me a smirk.

"Luckily, we don't have to worry about that for now, but we can practice making babies," he said, giving me a naughty smile. He kissed me and started to trail down my neck. I moaned as he hit the spot he would mark me and gasped when his teeth sunk in.

He took his teeth out and licked over the wound and it felt amazing. He then came back and kissed me. He started to trail his hands lower and he took off my underwear and pants.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I breathlessly told him yes. He stuck a finger inside me and it felt so incredible. He then went to his backpack and grabbed a condom and put it on.

He positioned himself inside me and pushed in. I gasped in pain and he slowed down. Eventually, he was able to pick up speed and it was a euphoric feeling. We finally both finished and he threw his condom away.

He pulled me into his chest and I have never been happier.