"It's been 2 seconds." Lena mumbled to herself. She turned to look at them both. " Micheal, you're 17, stop acting like a 5 year old." Micheal rolled his eyes slumping back in his seat. " If you two are going to bicker the whole way it's not going to be fun for any of us. "

"I wasn't aware this was supposed to be fun." Lily grumbled typing on her phone.

Finally, the left side back door opened and in jumped the youngest Luthor. His blonde hair matched the colour of his Momma's and sister's and unlike his sister, who had Lena's piercing green eyes, also had Kara's deep blue eyes. He was bassically the smaller male version of Kara. Right after that the last of the bunch got into the drivers seat.

" We all ready?" The blonde asked enthustiastly as she started the engine. A string of unentustiastic 'mhhmms' was heard from the back. "Ok then. Let's go."

A few hours passed and the Luthor family was nearing their destination. When they were getting married Kara and Lena thought about being Luthor-Danvers but for safety reasons they just stuck with Luthor. This meant Kara was officially Kara Luthor. Although, the fortress of solitude refers to her as Kara Zor-El-Luthor and Lena as Lena Zor-El-Luthor.

They had played a few travel games, listened to music, told jokes and Kara told stories about different adventures she had gone as supergirl.

Levi listened with so much excitement to those stories whilst he thought about himself becoming a superhero like his Momma. Micheal would listen but he's heard them so many times he could tell them word for word himself. Lilly, however, being the moody teen she is decided that she couldn't care any less about her Momma's stories about being a superhero.

Lily knew she had powers and could use them as she pleased but she just decided not to. Of course there were powers she couldn't turn off like Superstrength and invulrability but she hardly ever used her speed, heat vision or X ray vision. She never used her flight or freeze breath though. Lena and Kara didn't even know she had them. Her parents thought that because she was half human she wasn't going to develop all of her Kryptonians Mothers powers but as far as Lily was concerned she had all of them. Although, she wasn't going to tell her mom's that.

She had only figured out she could fly about a month ago when she fell from her bed dancing and never hit the floor. She hovered there for a few seconds before her body let go and hit the floor. She decided to test it more by jumping from her balcony; looking back on it she realised that it was a bit of a radical decision. However, it all worked out well as she managed to successfully not face plant and could fly her self upwards and away from the ground back to her balcony.

The freeze breath also came out of no where one night in her room when she breathed heavily in a huff and accidently froze her pillow. She quickly managed to undo it though by using her heat vision to unfreeze it. Though she did have to explain to her mom why there was a small puddle on her bed. She would tell her mom's but she knew as soon as she did she would almost instantly begin training and learning how to use them safely but that was SO boring and she would rather learn to figure her powers out on her own.

Also, as much she didn't like to admit it, she felt bad about using her powers in front of Micheal. He'd never actually admit it but Lily could tell that when their parents talked about her powers Micheal would go all quiet and look all reserved with a sprinkle of jealousy just to top it off. He had grown up around superpowers and superheroes but was never destined to be apart of that. He watched as his younger siblings developed these amazing abilities but he was never going to have that. Therefore, he spent his days in his room, on his own, away from all the distractions and torment of powers. He'd study for hours on end; whether it be school work or anything else he took interest in. What he couldn't do physically he made up for academically. His relationship with Lena had always had a little extra spark compared to his relationship with Kara. It was most probably down to their shared understanding of what it feels like to be in a household surrounded by people with extrodinary powers but not posses any yourself.