Filthy || 🟪

Warnings: shaming, hair-pulling, masturbation, semi-public sex, cum-denial

      You never knew a high sex drive could cause trouble. You thought that doing a round or two would cease the horniness. Oh, but you were wrong. Well wrong until you met Shinsou Hitoshi. Also known as your boyfriend. The relationship started off as a slow, pure relationship. Kisses and cuddles and whatnot. Until it slowly became more and more intimate.
      You both started to like the thrill and risk of public pleasures. An example of this was when you and Hitoshi were going out to eat with Mina, Denki, Ochako, and Momo. Hitoshi was sitting next to you, and Denki, Ochako, and Momo we're sitting in front of you, facing the both of you. Denki and Hitoshi were talking, you, Ochako, and Momo were talking about the teachers, before Hitoshi slid his hand onto your thigh.
      You paused, feeling his hand slid under your blue shorts. You had to play it casual, however he quietly pushed your shorts and underwear aside. Fingering you, you tried everything to not let out a lewd moan. Drinking, eating, biting your nails, not talking, slapping Hitoshi's hand. Eventually Momo noticed your actions, asking why you were so red-faced. "Are you okay Y/N-san?" Momo asked.
      "Hm? Yes! Yes! I'm very much- okay!" You said, slightly fist pumping the air. He then slipped something foreign inside your warmth. You didn't notice how he got it out of his pockets, but it definitely was a toy of some sort. "So Momo-san, how is your quirk training going- NGH-" you were cut off when you felt a vibration in your core. You were able to cut off your moan, however it came out as if you were in pain. "Y/N-chan?! Are you okay?!" Ochako asked, a hint of worry in her voice, however, she had a glint in her eyes that she knew what was going on.
       "Hm, I don't know, how about we go to the restroom, Y/N." Hitoshi said, grabbing your hand. "Yeah, hold her hair back if she starts throwing up, we all know how embarrassed she gets when someone has to hold her hair back when she is throwing up." Denki said, obviously showing no clue that he knows what is up. Hitoshi helped you up, your legs slightly trembling.
        He guided you into the restroom, the whole restaurant only having one restroom per gender. So you had it all to yourselves. The instant he locked the door, he pinned you to the wall. He took out the remote and set it to max. You moaned loudly, it vibrating inside your core. You gripped his jean jacket for support, "You're so filthy, you get off in front of your friends? Disgusting." He said, shoving down your shorts and underwear.
        "You're this yet? Wow, you really get off in public do you?" He said, rubbing your wet folds. "H-Hitoshi... I-It's too much-", you said, your words coming out in a slur. He grabbed your thighs, and wrapped your legs around his waist. He unbuckled his pants, and in an instant, shoved his length inside you at once, giving you no time to adjust to his cock. You moaned loudly, or rather screamed.
        "Damn babe, you're so loud. A-And tight." He said, stuttering his words as he thrusted in and out inside you. Your mind went blank as he started to fuck you. You were being so loud that he started to kiss you in order to shut your moans. "Jesus, who knew you were such a slut that you would have sex with your friends around the corner?" He said, gripping your ass and giving it a slap, leaving a red mark.
        You were about to come, before he stopped his thrusts. "Beg." he commanded. "Please Toshi.." You whimpered. "I can't hear you." He said. "Please! Make me cum! Please!" you yelled, he flipped your positions so you were facing the wall, your breasts and face being shoved against the cold tiles. He pulled your hair, yanking your head back. He continued to fuck you, climaxing around his cock, you could tell he was about to come as well.
        And then he pulled out, dropping you. You sat on the floor as he rubbed his hard cock, "Open." He demanded. You followed his commands, opening your mouth, he came in your mouth. Some of it landing on your cheeks. You started to touch yourself, and came as well to finish yourself off. "That's the only thing you are useful for slut." He said, acting as if he didn't care, however he was already cleaning you up.

🍇🍇🍇
That was a short chapter no doubt
Word count: 794