Horny || 🟨

It was a normal day in U.A. Training our quirks. "Listen up, we'll have a student join us today." Aizawa said tiredly. Introducing the same purple haired boy who bumped into you in the halls. "This is Shinsou, Hitoshi. Don't take him half heartily. He is here to be a hero too." Aizawa said.
     "Today we will be doing something special. Something we like to call the U.A version of Hide and Seek. There will be two teams. Team One, consisting of half the class. Team Two, consisting of the other half of the class. Team Two will be the hiders. This is for practice, to test your stealth skills and how fast you can be at thinking. If the Seekers catch everyone then they get a treat. The Hiders not caught will get a treat. Team One will consist of:
Bakugou
Kaminari
Jirou
Shoji
Jirou
Hagakure
Ashido
Tsuyu
Iida
Team Two will consist of:
Y/N
Midoriya
Uraraka
Todoroki
Momo
Shinsou
Sero
Aoyama
Kirishima
Everyone who isn't selected or in those teams, will be going next. Take your places, you will have 5 minutes to find a spot. Good luck. Seekers, and everyone who wasn't selected come with me." Aizawa said.
      Once Aizawa finished his sentence, the hiders booked it. You ran with Uraraka, running and trying to find a spot. You both got separated, but you bumped into Shinsou. As much as you didn't want to, you didn't want to be alone. So you both teamed up.
      The time was up to find a spot, you both found a sewer type hiding spot. It was well hidden too. A few minutes after the timer went off, Aizawa said over the loudspeaker that the Hiders had to move spots. You and Shinsou were disappointed, but you both ran to find another spot. You looked back from afar and saw that Iida was checking that spot.
      A minute later you looked behind you, and saw Tsuyu chasing after you. You and Shinsou booked it and hid in a tight space. Your chest was propped up against his from the tight space. You mentally scolded yourself for choosing this spot but you heard Tsuyu and Bakugou looking for you two. You shifted in order to get more comfortable which caused your breasts to rub against Shinsou's chest.
      You then felt something hard rub against your leg. "Seriously?!" You whispered to Shinsou. "I can't help it! It's a mans way!" He argued. You sighed. "I guess it can't be helped." You said. You then zipped down his pant's zipper. Taking out the member and pumping it with his hand.
      He froze when you started to pump him with his hand, however he didn't deny your touch. As going outside with a boner isn't exactly good for the public. You started to pump him faster, and faster, at this point he was biting his lip due to not wanting to make any noise.
      He then looked at you, and slammed his lips into yours. Shoving his tongue into your mouth, so there you two were. In public, giving him a handjob, during school. However, you kinda liked the thrill. Your eyes turned into a dark e/c, as you set his sensitivity to 100%. He immediately started to moan into your mouth.
      You smirked, enjoying his sexy sounds. You two were still french kissing when he came into your hand. You stopped pumping him, licking up the cum from your hand. He hoisted you so your legs were wrapped around his upper back. He hoisted you in a way that your ass was pointing towards the floor and your legs were under his armpits.
      He moved your pants up, so that way they would be wrapped around your lower thighs. (i'm bad at explaining.) He pushed your f/c underwear out of the way and inserted his member into your warmth. You kissed him so you wouldn't moan, you used your own quirk on you so you could raise up your sensitivity to 100%.
      You both were a moaning mess, moaning into each other's mouths, he was thrusting into you roughly and quickly. You both were trying to be as quiet as possible, however you both gave up on that idea. The sounds of wet skin slapping, the wet sounds your warmth was making. Your muffled moans, all ruined that plan.
      You felt your eyes roll back as he started to hit your cervix. He gripped your ass for support, thrusting upwards into you. Exiting your warmth, and then slamming back into you with full force. He definitely make you into a living sex toy. You didn't mind though.
      Your vision was spinning, your body going numb from pleasure. You couldn't hold yourself up anymore as your body went limp, you gave up on trying to be quiet, as you broke away from the kissing and started to moan loudly. Shinsou quickly covered your mouth with his hand. Your eyes were still rolled back, drool dripping down from your mouth, your breast bouncing up and down.
      This was such a sight for Shinsou. He definitely enjoyed this as much as you were, he put your leg over his shoulder, hitting you deeper than before. You moaned out, out rather screamed out as he brutally messed your insides up. You moaned his name several times. You screamed his name when you came.
      He wasn't finished though, and started to overstimulate you by sucking on your breasts. It was too much for you. "Hitoshi.. I can't.. it's too much.." You said. You were in a feeling of pleasure that your words came out mostly as a slur. You came again, but yet he didn't stop. At this point, you were sure someone heard you. Luckily this hiding spot was where no cameras where.
      You went fully limp as you were getting fucked. He was fucking you senseless. Literally. Impending his own orgasm he thrusted into you four more times, before pulling out. He carefully put you on the floor, which was hard in this tight space, but he pumped his member before cumming all over your face. This was such a sight to see.
      After he was done, he put his pants back, helped you get dressed and wiped your face. Still recovering from your fucking session, you kissed Hitoshi one last time before the round ended. Everyone actually didn't know you two fucked, and you two were the last ones not found.

🍇🍇🍇
Thanks for reading
Word count: 1084