Expresssions || 🟦

"Hey Y/N, truth or dare?" Mina said with a smile. Every girl was in your room from your class. It was a girl night, when it's girl night, you all take turns staying at one of the girls' dorm rooms. Everyone liked yours as it was nice and comfy.
     Someone would be in charge of the snacks, games, comfort, etc. You and everyone would stay up until 3:00 playing Truth or Dare or Would You Rather, and would always get spicy.
     Someone being dared to walking in their underwear in the halls, moaning loudly on purposely, going to the boys rooms and asking for dumb stuff, etc. You liked hanging out with them, expect for Mina sometimes.
     She would always yell out stuff about you without your permission and was always loud and giddy. She was a good friend though. "Oh.. Um.. Truth." You said not taking any chances with dare.
     "Who is your crush?" Mina said with a smirk. You then asked if you could choose dare but knew she would make you ask out your crush. You didn't wanna say it, that you had a crush on someone unexpected.
     Someone mysterious, someone ignorant, someone.. sexy. A boy with lavender hair and dark purple eyes. "Um.. Well.. It's a boy in class 1-C.. He is really.. pretty and quiet." You said nervously. "It's Shinsou Hitoshi isn't it!" Uraraka popped out. "You are always looking at him when you pass by!" Uraraka added.
     "I never thought you would've liked Shinsou.. He is so.. weird.." Mina said disliking the thought of Shinsou. "What do you mean?" You said, curving your eyebrow intensely. "Well.. he is so arrogant. And is really mean." Mina said, already getting the vibe you were sending.
     "He is really nice once you get to know him! Plus.." You said taking out your phone.

"He is cute

"He is cute." You said smiling at the photo you showed the girls. Everyone respected your choice, expect Mina. She thought you deserved better.
   You rolled your eyes at Mina's reaction and decided to not interfere with her for the rest of the night and went to bed. You remembered the first time you encountered him.
      During the Sports Festival, you were amazed by his quirk and his way of thinking. Instead of cheering for Midoriya you cheered for Shinsou. Your classmates were disturbed by your way of cheering for the wrong person.
       Shinsou heard your cheering however thought it was out of pity. When you lost you felt sorry for him. Immediately went to go talk to him, but he tried brushing you aside but you wouldn't let him. You practically forced him to be your friend.
     A few weeks after the Sports Festival, you forgot about Shinsou due to the internships and such. But one day when you were walking home in your cat form, because being in your cat form conserves your energy, you ran into Shinsou.
    He didn't know you were the cat however started to pet you. You enjoyed it however you suddenly turned into your human form. He got startled and realized that he was acting all cute and cuddly instead of his distant cold personality and told you to forget that you saw this.
    Of course you started pestering him about how cuddly he is, and how he should continue to act nice and cuddly instead of being cold. But he started brushing you off again, telling you to go away. But you continued to follow him anyways.
     The next day at school you bumped into Shinsou. "Good morning Shinsou!" You said with a smile. Before you could ask him how his morning is, he started to walk away. To distract him you got into his favorite form. A cat. You walked in front of him and meowed. He was about to walk away, but due to his love for cats and kneeled down to pet you.
    "His soft spot is for cats.." You thought to yourself as you melted into his warmth. Pleasure filling your senses as her petted your favorite spots before he grabbed your tail to tease you.
      Obviously you turned back into your human form and glared at Shinsou. "That.. that was cruel.." You said punching his shoulder before walking off.