Shopping Disaster

Start from the beginning

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! LIL, I FINALLY FOUND THE ONE!" Nicki screamed that I jumped from my seat.

"Fuck, Nicki you scared the living crap outta me! Where is it?" I said.

She was holding it behind her back, and so she showed me it and squealed.

"OMeffinG NICKI IT'S BEYOND PERFECT!" I said and we both squealed and hugged each other.

It was a one shoulder, cheetah prints dress, with a black belt and it was mid thigh. Nicki paired it with black heels that had spikes in the back, and a cheetah bracelet. I tried it on and it was beyoond sexy. Just what I was looking for! The girls squealed and hugged me, I sighed, hoping that they're prices weren't too high for my liking and they luckily were very cheap! Definitely my day!

So we walked out the store and searched for Bath and Body Works, which was right around the corner. And there were new collections already since October is approaching! Yippee! (Even though I won't be actually buying the stuff until October comes but you know..)

I went to the perfumes and lotions area, looking for my one main target, and there it was, Dark Kisses. I wanted to buy that collection. Fine fragrance mist, shower gel, triple moisture body cream, sanitizer, and body lotion.

"Hey Lily, long time no see" A familiar masculine voice said.

"Oh, hi Davie!" I said and hugged him.

"So, give me all the things you want and I'll put them for you on the counter at the cashier kay? I'll be your assistant for the day" He said while taking the stuff I've chosen.

"Okay yeah sure!" I said with a grin as I went to look at other stuff.

"Oh, and by the way Lily, you get to choose another collection for the buy 1 get 1 free sale okay? So go ahead and choose the in you like best until I come back" He said while turning to look at me, and so I nodded and he left.

Well, well, what do you know? Another collection I hear. Let's see...

Cherry Blossom?

No, I already have it.

Be Enchanted?

I got it as a gift from my last birthday.

Coconut Lime Breeze?

Not my liking.

I sighed in defeat and just when I turned around, one collection caught my eye. Warm Vanilla Sugar. Peerfectt!

I quickly went to them and admired them for a bit before some voice freaked the hell outta me.

"Nice choice." Dave's sexy voice whispered in my ear, and I jumped and faced him.

"God you scared me" I said slapping him on his chest.

"Oops, sorry kitten" He said with a shrug and he put his hands in his pockets.

"Anyways, I'm heading to the sanitizers rack, coming or not?" I said while walking away.

"Right behind you." He mumbled and stood beside me when I stopped.

"I wanna sample of these to try Dave." I said while showing him four sanitizers in my hand. Japanese cherry blossom, Mad about You, Paris Amour, and Dazzling Diamond.

"You literally just picked out only the best, but why not pink bloom?" Dave said confused while finding me samples.

"Already have it." I said.

He gave me an "oh" face then finally came and gave me the samples so I can try them. I tried Paris Amour, not as good as it looks. And the rest were amazing.

"You know, there is a sale that says buy two get one free." He said finally relaxing me.

"Great, then I'll have these." I said giving him the rest of the sample.

"Coming right up!" He said and left.

I looked at the PocketBac holders but I liked none so I decided not to buy any.

Lastly, I went to see the candles, which was the main purpose of why I was here. There were lots of choices, scents, and colors. So I picked the very best two, and decided that I should let Nicki and Emma decide for me.

"Hey guys, which one do you think I should choose to buy from, Marshmallows or Lavender?" I said.

"Uhh so hard to choose from!" Emma said trying to focus.

"Why not both? All of these stuff, if my calculations are right, would only be 212.75. Plus You don't have to use both of them on Sunday after all, you could use them on some OTHER night." Nicki said winking. Oh that girl how I love her.

"Ohh good solution! Davie can you please get me 6 of each? Oh and that will be the end of it." I said handing Dave my 2 samples.

"Sure, anything for my Lily" he said flirtatiously.

He winked and I giggled. I brushed my hair behind my ear and blushed looking at the ground with a grin.I had a good look of his toned, muscle body when he turned away to leave and damn was he hot with his British accent, which I totally fancy. He had gorgeous sky blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. He was definitely the Prince Charming type I've always fantasied about when I was little. I had a crush on him ever since I met him, which was like 2 years ago, and we'd always talk together. He's not even that older than me. He's only 21.

"What the hell was that?" Emma said, stopping me dead in my tracks.

"Oh that was just- erm- uh" I was kinda struggling and blushing hard as hell.

"OH MY GOD, YOU BITCH! You totally have a thing for each other!" Nicki shouted so loud I was afraid people will hear us so I shushed her up.

"No we don't!" I whisper yelled at her.

"YES YOU DO! YOU'RE RED AS HELL" She yelled again and I shushed her again.

"No we don't, I promise you! Just please stop." I said blushing even harder.

"Then admit you like his ass!" She said folding her arms under her chest.

"Oka-Wait WHAT? No!" I said, probably exploding from all the blushing.

"Omg you totally do! Don't deny it." Nicki said pointing at me.

"Okay fine I do." I said sighing in defeat.

She squealed and hugged me while jumping up and down, and that's when Emma came.

"What's going on in here?"

"LILLIANA TOTALLY LIKES THAT DAVIE GUY" Nicki shouted, and this time, to my horror, everyone. and I mean EVERYONE, including Dave, looked at us.

Dave had his arms wrapped around a brunette, who stopped giggling and looked at me, and tears started to form in my eyes. He looked at me, in guilt and shock. The workers were shocked, the customers were shocked, EVERYONE was shocked and I was frozen in place. I still couldn't believe what just happened. I turned to look at Nicki who had guilt all over her face.

"Lilliana I'm so sorry" she whispered at me and tears started forming her eyes.

I blushed like tomato all over again and did what I did best, I ran.

I ran and ran endlessly with tears in my erupting from my eyes. I was heart broken.

*******

Such a touching chapter, I actually cried when writing it. Oh but don't get all mad at him and call him a jerk! Just wait until you see my next chapter! So, did you like it? Please tell me you do! So anyways, I'm gonna write my next chapter so I'll see you later!

Vote, comment, share 💖