Shopping Disaster

This chapter is dedicated to kalam002 for being such an amazing fan/follower/friend you name it! Thanks a lot, you rock girl! 💖

~Lilliana's P.O.V~

The video was capturing my whole fight with Calvin, right from the beginning till the end! Omg how could they have possibly know that i though they only saw the part where I slapped him but oh no, no no no no no, they taped the whole thing. I don't even get how people know when a fight will happen? I mean yeah, I get it he's my ex but that doesn't mean whenever I talk to him I'll slap him! OHHH or maybe they're stalkers! Now I get it-

"Helloooo? Earth to Lil!"

I shook my head and went back to reality. Nicki and Emma, which Nicki introduced me to at school, were both holding a dress.

"You know Lilliana, you look really stupid when you make these weird faces while thinking." Nicki said playfully and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, but you love me!" I said and pouted like a little kid begging for a candy bar.

"Oh for god's sake who wouldn't!" Emma said holding her hand up in surrender.

"So anyways, back to the point. What do you think about this one?" Nicki said while wiggling a very short, black strapless dress.

"Nahh, too slutty." I said, seriously I feel like they're my stylists, trying to find me the perfect outfit for the party.

Nicki huffed and went back to work.

So anyways incase you're wondering about the situation in here, we are trying to find me the perfect outfit for tonight's party at Leo's. I can't help but feel nervous, I mean I hadn't seen him since yesterday, where we had our little chemistry. I told Nicki about the note, but she told me that I'd have to be a "hard to get" for a while, make him beg a little, and not give in that easily. And oh boy, were they right. I shouldn't let him get what he wants only to find him ditching me afterwards.

So anyways, the girls already bought their outfits, which I think are totally awesome by the way. Nicki was going for the casual, yet sexy, style. She's gonna wear for the top a black crop top, with a military jacket. And the bottom, black booty shorts and a converse, with military prints on it. Emma, on the other hand, is gonna a silver tank top, black skinny jeans, and silver heels. Plain but totally gorgeous. As for the accessories we already had them at home, along with the make up and everything else.

"Hey guys, I need to stop by bath and body works for a while before we leave. I'm in need of some candles for my spa day on Sunday kay?" I asked out loud since they were both in different directions.

"Wait you're not gonna invite us?" Nicki said and they both pouted.

"Unless you wanna see me naked?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Eww, gross" They both said in unison and I just rolled my eyes and laughed while they glared at me.

"Can we guys go already? We've been her for the past-"

"NO!" All three of us said in unison, freaking the shit out of him.

Oh and we also had our friend Ian, who I also met at school, to be our hanger, so he kept whining and complaining the whole time. I mean yeah I love him, but he could be really annoying at some points.

I scrolled through my Instagram notifications, mostly all of them of me tagged on all the events that happened on Wednesday. Yeah I know, people still hadn't gotten over with it yet. Plus I finally created a YouTube channel called "Lil Ro's." Yeah I know what you're all probably thinking, are you and Rose talking to each other? Well yeah, apparently she was just stressed out over the fact that her mom is a nickel away from being bankrupt, and she's just worried she wouldn't get the job. But thankfully, she did. Why didn't she come? Well she's sick and staying home. Lies.