Youtube Stars

~Lilliana's POV~

I wake up to the sound of my annoying, loud, screaming... Alarm. You expected me to say mother didn't you? Well no actually, ever since I turned 15, my mom bought me a car (to use only when I get my license) and rented me a small apartment saying that I need to start learning to be independent and mature. She also said that I was growing up and that I needed personal space, also that she'll only pay my rent for 2 months, then I'LL have to pay with the salary I get with my job. Which basically meant I live ALONE. Thankfully she taught me lots of stuff before I left like recipes, dressing in style, perfecting my make up, and much more that helped me a lot. But she did allow me to head to her house whenever I needed, just no more than twice a week which meant she also gave me a copy of her mansion's key. Yeah, mansion, my parents are really rich since my dad owns a great company and mom is a great artist. But they didn't want me to be a spoiled daughter so they just kept on saving their money and spending it wisely and so that's why I didn't get a big apartment.

So here I am, 17 years old, in my little apartment which I actually gave a huge makeover to. I used to always find rats and cockroaches, also the walls had old, ripped off paint and cobwebs everywhere, but now it's spotless and I repainted the walls in the royalty and tranquility colors. Which by royalty I mean purple and tranquility a cyan/aqua color, and these are both my favorite colors. I also redecorated the place and hung some of mom's oldest paintings in the hallways, along with pictures of my family in frames. My current job is simple, but actually great and I am feeling blessed to have it. I work as a waitress/chef in this fancy restaurant called "Bon Appetite" that my auntie owns, and it serves delicious food. Also the salary is great, and at lunch breaks, they give us one free meal of our choice from the restaurant's menu. Amazing yeah? Anyways I'd better stop blabbering and get going or I'll be late for school.

I'm currently a junior at Abraham Lincoln High School, which is located in San Francisco, California in case you're wondering. So anyways, I brushed my teeth and showered then before I went to dress, I put on my Bath and Body Works body lotion. Also I put on my She deodorant then I went to my closet. I looked all around the closet to find an outfit to suit today's theme, obviously first day at school, and I finally found the perfect one after 5 minutes and 45 seconds of flipping an outfit after the other. It was a mint chemise and blue shorts, with mint flats that were covered in gold at the front. I wore my snowflake necklace and earrings, also I took my handbag and placed some stuff in it like my speakers, Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon sanitizer, phone. I put on my Strawberries and Champagne, Victoria's Secret perfume which is my favorite in the collection. As you've all noticed, all the items I have are from well known brands. I put an aqua eyeliner, which I myself don't know how the hell I luckily found in the mall, to pop out my big, aqua eyes. I also put my cherry pink lip gloss and a bit of blush. I didn't need to straighten my hair since it was naturally straight, so then I went down the stairs gracefully, feeling like a princess.

"Morning!"

I mumbled to myself while turning the kettle on and waiting for the water to boil while thinking. Seriously, when will I ever wake up to find someone I love in the house. Take my best friend Rosetta, or as we all call her, Ro, as an example. We've been best friends for God knows when, and I always go to her house for slumber and sleepover parties. But I've never invited her to my apartment, I mean she always begged and all but I didn't want her to see it in that condition. But now since it changed throughout the summer, I hoped that she might come over some time. I felt extremely hot, and wondering why, it turns out the kettle water was boiling hot and sending hot steam around it. I then grabbed a cup and put some sugar and a bag of tea in it then I poured half the cup with water. I went to the refrigerator, which was FINALLY repaired, and grabbed the milk and poured it in the other half of the cup and then put everything back in it's place.