Chapter 14: The Jewel

the gang continued to walk , well that was until enti showed up, being smart they quickly hid and waited for him to leave. Once he was gone they persited to the next libaray, once inside, there was a peice of paper, and a jewel. James ran over and picked it up.

" qwojbefowjebqe[nrwprnkrw

kjwbdvownrpiiiowjfbiojwojhjt

reknnnnbpojjoagpjnrgtojoynjm

wrknbopej0p[nikr]pikryngpikptj

rwpppgjjporejno[mefof[pmqrepkn

trkqrpooqjjtopjeojrto

erpijgpojerpohjtpohjo[tjto[jtpt

repogorgjooktjj[ojto[tfjfpojfr[[f

erkngvopwjrr[pkrjbojpjfb0pjbj

bopjreojmrpj]0pth]pjt

rwpogjvw[jrg[[[[krfb-pkjerb]pk

rrogvjjj2[egjvr[pker[lemr

wepgm[2jo2j40pikro[df

wkengo2j02i4-40p5ijh" james read " mewouth."

" yeah yeah yeah...." mewouth saud clearing his throat " okay, it's a poem like song.......euhm once upon long a go a woman would pray to the woman, asking and pleading to marry today. The moon told her his skin would be darker, but in  return you must give the first son. he sires you.

Moon you want to be a mother, when you can't find a love so what will you do. tell me silvery moon~

what will you do, with a child of flesh and bone,?)

after the couple married a boy was born from the dark father, but his hair was black, and his eyes were emerald, they were olive brown. 

(This is a betrayl he isn't my son, and you dishonered my name~

and so the dark father abandoned the wife, after he killed her. He took the babe into the mountains and left him for dead~

moon you want to be a mother, when you can't find love, so what will you do?

tell me silvery moon? what will happen to you of a child of flesh and bone?

when the moon is full, child is happy, when she is half he'll be weeping, then she'll lower and dimisnh and cradle him again. lower then dimsinsh and embrace him again~" mewouth sang suddenly the jewl glowed as all 3 parts of the scroll fused together, into one scroll.

then a door that was hidden opened and a light began to shine on it. shruging the gang walked through it, and discovered what looked like a ancient, pahroah's tomb. suddenly the jewl flew to a casket and fused into the hole, that was meant for it.....then the floor began to shake.

 jessie jumpped onto james as did, gary and paul. mewouth was busy looking at the srocll, as the tomb began to rise up in the air.

enti saw this and alerted mewtwo, that they were trying to wake ash up!

mewtwo flew up there and began to bang himself into the sealed door, hoping to break it.

jamses began to panick seeing as they had found them. mewouth stayed clam and said something in a wrid launge, and the banging stopped.