With that I heard a chuckle in my mind .

Lord privacy ! I snapped at lord with gentle voice to show him respect as well as my irritation

With that his chuckle dried down

He made his way to dushala jiji as he seek for his blessing .and he gifted jiji some jewelry

Oh innocent dushala ! That man could never bring good omen to one !

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Oh innocent dushala ! That man could never bring good omen to one !

With that he greeted lord and pandavs .

When he greeted mata he gave really bad smirk to her , oh god that smirk boiled my blood . God just give me a signal and I would kill him with my own bare hands . Eww no bare , just hands. Yeah just hands ....

With that he moved to me and had his smug face . Now I noticed him he was wearing some black and brown cloths and aldi he was garnished with jewels and turban with red feather on his head .

Well now I think every setreotype based ion some truth !

"Ah my putri , you must be Aruna " he said

" Yes mamashree " I said as I joined my hand as I smiled sweetly at him . Too sweetly , well he could get diabetes with that smile and I hope he would die .

" Well I think kalyug didn't taught you well , here children seen blessing by touching the feets " he replied with that jerkass smug tone

" Really ... Mamajee , it's just that my papa and grandfather told me that girls are like mata lakshmi , they bring wealth and prosperity to home so they told me to never bow down in front of anyone " I said while acting innocent .

I can see the amused eyes on me from like all 500 people presented there .

" As expected from mahadev putri!, " He said while granting me blessing

Oh please man don't dare to give me your blessings it would just only bring bad luch to me !

"Putri I bought something for you " mamajee exclaimed as he asked one of the dasi to bring plate covered with red velvet cloth

As she brings the plate mamajee removed the cloth and there I saw a grand jewery piece shining at its presence

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Well I don't really like this jewelry. It would just bring bad luck to me .

" This must be expensive , I am sorry I can't accept it " I said

" No putri accept it ! It's a blessing " mata Gandhari said

I lower my eyes and smile gently and accepted the piece .

Well I wonder what will it cost ? I ll check another time .

" Aruna why are you glancing into nowhere , are you alright " prince nakyl said while checking my temperature

As I glanced around me I notice shakune trying to make his way inside the palace .

Oh I so wish he tripped into the air .

When I thought that he actually tripped !
What the hell did just happened!

From the said eye I saw lord krishna giving me satisfactory look , mean I did that !

What the fuck man ! Wait ! Wait ! I am prakarti kanya mean I can call control elements?

" Well you realised too early " lord sassed

"LORD PRIVACY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled in my head

___________________________________________

Hieeee guyssss , supppppp ??? This is another chapter !!!!! Do comment and like !!!! Add the story in your reading list . Until next time see yeahhh !!!!!