Untitled Part 1

Claire goes to the doorway and examines Tom, who is working on his paper. From the corner of her eye she could see a shadow at the edge of the room. She blinks, then the mysterious shadow disappears. "Huh", she thought. Tom turns around when he hears the creak of the floor boards under his beloved wife's feet. "Are you sure you don't want company Claire? You should ask your sister to join you." "Oh no Tom, I'll be fine. Though I do wish you could go with me. You've been looking forward to seeing this movie since the production started." "I know I know, but I really have to get this work done Claire." Tom helps his wife by putting her maroon trench coat on for her. Claire kisses her husband goodbye, then grabs his hand and cradles it. “You have to come out of that office eventually.’ Claire said that with such regret in her voice. Her grip loosens and she walks out the door. Tom heads back to his office and starts working on his yellow piece of paper.

Right when he sat down in his chair, his stomach started to rumble.  “I should go make myself a sandwich,” thought Tom. He leaves his office and goes to the kitchen.Tom returns to his office only to see that his yellow paper is about to fly out the window. “No, no, no!” Tom rushes to try to catch his paper. Sadly, he did not get his paper in time. “Now what am I suppose to do. There goes 6 long months of work.” He thought hard for a moment and came to the conclusion that he had to go on the ledge of his apartment building to try to get his paper.