Chapt 13

Responsibility

Y/N POV

I was taken aback to Jihyo's action and when it happens, I am ready to be scolded by JYP-Nim. I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't fire me because I'm one of the hard-working staff and knows TWICE members for so long,  which they are comfortable with me.

Honestly, I was touched by their sudden small confession. Even though I know Sana and I Have a beef with each other, I couldn't argue with her just so that I wouldn't create a mess and let her use me as much as she wants since I'm partly her Manager and bodyguard. I shouldn't include personal matter to work either,  am I right?

For a moment I forgot that I was on stage,  Jeongyeon suddenly took a towel on stage and cover the "Image" that we shouldn't have shown the fans. The quietness in the arena suddenly has one person shouting,  I'm guessing it from the second floor,  "It's OKAY!  AS LONG AS YOU GUYS(members)  ARE HAPPY,  WE ARE HAPPY! " Jihyo heard it loud and clear,  she pulls the kiss away. Jihyo looks surprised,  which I think she expects the Fans to be disappointed but no. Once one of the ONCE shouts,  everybody follows and cheer on them.

"Guys, I think you gays have been approved by them too" I smirk to them. They blush and look at each other. I took Jihyo's mic,  "As you guys know I'm their Manager or also as Bodyguard,  firstly I would like to apologize for hiding this matter.  I didn't want to bring this matter and make it big to THRICE which I have to deal with them even more.

Uh... I'm sure there are some of you guys here... "I walk left to right,  right to left,  wondering,  "write fanfics while fan page has certain ships, am I right?" I look back at the members and they hide their face,  blushing. "네! (ne! //yes!)"

" you guys are shameless as them too... "I chuckle. I look at TWICE, they look like they are going to kill me once we reach the hotel. "I don't want to ruin the concert further so... I will let the girls continue ya? " I pass back the mic to Jihyo and walk backstage. They were still blushing but they manage to continue their concert till finish.

I went back to the waiting room, checking on Mina. "Manager Seo jun, Is there anything that she needs?" I sit beside Mina, letting her rest her head on my lap. "She became quieter than usual" Manager Seo jun tilts his head as he feels weird about it. I smile,  "it's okay, I will take care of it... Help me lead the girls backstage. Don't let then trip and fall since its dark there... " Manager Seo jun acknowledge my words and walk right away.

"Mina?" I pat her head. She 'hmm' to respond.  "I get your food okay?  Keep your blood pressure stable okay?" She nod.  I take my padded jacket since its the nearest and fold it,  make it as a pillow. I put my folded jacket under Mina's head and let her rest on my jacket while I go and take some food for her.

As I reach the buffet area, I didn't know which to choose since there's a variety of Korean food that they ordered. I keep it simple and only take kimchi fried rice with some Chicken. As for the drink, I get her a sugared drink, Ice lemon tea from the vending machine outside the concert place. I run back to Mina and check on her again "Hey Mina, I get you some food, fill up your stomach first and go back to sleep." She weakly sit up and I support her "I'll help to feed you" I continue feeding her for about 4 scoops and she stops eating.

Guessing that,  she's full I guess... "Okay, last one,  at least drink this first okay?" She took a mouthful of the drink and swallow. I look at the time,  "its gonna be one hour and a half left" Mina rest her head on my shoulder and soon I got sleepy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y/N!  We've finished!  Let's go back to the hotel! " I woke up to Tzuyu's voice. "Oh okay! Make sure you don't leave anything behind!" They quickly take their stuff and double-check it while I piggyback Mina. "Can someone take my jacket and cover Mina's body?"

"What about you?" Chaeng covers Mina's body while talking to me. "I'm fine, I don't mind. As long as you're fine,  I'm fine and that's my responsibility as a manager" I readjust the position of Mina at my back and walk to the back exit. The fans saw us walking to the van and were confused but also happy.  Happy because we didn't hide anything from them. Confused because they saw me piggyback Mina. 

"Please take care of them well!" A few of ONCEs shouted. Which I heard them, I walk in front of them, giving them a bow and smile. My hands feel cold but I feel a warmness from Mina.  More of a burning kind of warmth.  I quickly head back to the van and put her down on the shotgun,  unintentionally shove Jihyo to the back. I turn on the heater, making sure it's okay for Mina. " Is everyone in the van? Jihyo headcount"

" Everyone is here," Jihyo said, lowkey a little bit upset. I start to press the accelerator and drive, " Please don't think the wrong way, I didn't mean to shove you off... I need to take care of the other members too... Don't be disheartened, okay? " I didn't get any response. I look at the rear mirror,  seeing most of them either listening to music or sleeping while Jihyo is just daydreaming,  looking outside to window. I sigh as I continue driving.

We arrive at our Hotel carpark, I piggyback Mina again while I wake the others up.  Some just couldn't wake up because of the tiredness. I walk away as I sigh,  "I guess... I need to carry them again"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wash myself up as I went out of my room and go to Jihyo's room. "Jihyo ah..." I look at her body being covered by the blanket,  facing the wall. I walk towards her,  sitting on her bed. I tug her hair behind her ears,  "I'm sorry about today, I didn't mean to... " I kiss her forehead and stand up,  sigh. As I was walking away,  opening Jihyo's hotel door,  someone back hugged me.

"I miss you and I'm sorry"

To be continued