Chapt 11

Tired

Y/N POV
We are now in the last few concerts left. We were all traveling all around the places a day after the previous venue concert. It's tiring for sure but they always put their 101 effort to make the fans happy. I did notice that if they're tired or sick, it makes the fans worried, and that's what they wouldn't want.

Even before they are going to perform at the new venue, they still practice at a new place but the same stage looks. They keep practicing till its past 12 am.  "Okay guys lets wrap up for today and have a rest before the real day" I try to convince them.

Nayeon: Little more,  almost done

Momo: great idea,  I'm tired.  I need some rest

Sana: agree *pant*

I turn to Jihyo,  "leader? " Jihyo look at me, puzzled, "huh?". "Decide for them, continue a little bit more or rest?" I put my hands in my pocket. Jihyo looks at the others,concern of the rest when they look very very tired, "rest" I sigh in relief,  "Well then,  pack up,  let's go" I smile.

Some member who still wants to continue, whine while the tired members sigh in relieved. "Give you guys 10 mins to cool down then I will come back and escort you guys to the van" I walk away to the nearest convenience store to get them Pocari Sweat,  their favorite drink. I bought 10 bottles of em,  going out of the convenient store, and walk to an empty valley to have a stick of my last cigarette. I sigh the thought of them pushing all their energy like

Aren't they tired? Why priorities fan's concern more than your own health?

I take the last puff and flick the cigarette butt to the wall and walk back to the venue. "Hi girls, drink this before we proceed" I pass the bottles to them. "You smoke before coming here? Gross" Sana cover her nose. I smile,  "its good that I treat you guys with kindness regardless if I am your enemy or not. If its another person,  I'm sure you'll be treated badly,  you wouldn't want it either, right? " I open the cap of the bottle and pass it to her, "drink all your words down with this drink and do your best with your performance" Sana kept quiet and take the bottle while I walk away to the backdoor.

Jihyo POV
I massage my temple about what happens between Y/n and Sana. "Could you just appreciate that she takes care of us but not someone else? Geez," Chaeyoung said and follow Y/N afterward. The rest follows Chaeyoung meanwhile Sana and I left behind. I smile bitterly to Sana,  putting my hands to her shoulder and bring her together to the van.

"At least her temper gone down alot...so don't be hard on her" I advice her nicely and went inside the van followed by her. Our trip to our hotel was quiet because most of them fall asleep but I couldn't, I zone out most of the time.

"You hungry?" Y/N asks. "I-im not...dont worry" Y/N hum, "should I buy some snacks for tomorrow? "

"Why should you? For who? "

"Buy for you guys ofc!  I mean I know tomorrow you guys gonna have buffet behind the stage but sometimes you guys want to eat some local snacks too right? " I nod and shrugged since she wants to buy it for us anyways. "Anyway,  since this is your last tour, I ask PD-nim to give you guys a few days off and stay here for a while to catch your sleep" She smiles while driving. I smile at her as a sign of thanking her for being considerate.

"Sleep while you can" I take note of her word and fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N wakes us up and asks us to bath. I wake up to a whole lot different place,  it isn't in a vehicle but its our hotel room. I guess she carries some of us while some other staff carries some other member. "I give you guys till 5.10 am?  Now its 4.20 am. I will meet you guys at the lift area " Y/N said to Dahyun, momo, and me and head back to her room.  "I'll go bath first" I stand up while other member groans.

After I finish bathing I inform them again about the time and text Y/N for her room number.

'340'

I went out and knock her door. She opens the door with a smile,  inviting me in.  "Wash up already?  That's fast!" "그럼요~ 나 너 엄청 보고싶어-(geureomyo~na neo eomcheong bogosipeo-//of course~ I really really miss you-) "I cut off my words that I slipped out of my tongue.

'I shouldn't have said that!! '

Y/N was taken aback but smile at it. She strokes my hair and tugs my hair behind my ears,  "I know you are,  there's no need to hide Jihyo" She pats my head and looks at her watch,  "that's fast..  Its 5 am now. Let go? " she takes a bag of snacks with her while heading to the door.

We went out of the room and still see sleepy head members even though they already wash up and bath. "Have you guys take your belongings already? " Y/N ask and the members' replies like a zombie. 

The elevator dings and we all fit inside the elevator. "What's that? " Jeongyeon ask. "Oh it's just a snack for you guys after the concert,  so I'm going to leave it in the van"

"When did you go?  I'm sure you were with us most of the time right..? " Nayeon ask. "I went to the mart after I carry you guys up while you guys are sleeping. I'm relieved that nobody saw me carrying you guys up.. " the elevator reaches the ground floor and Y/N walks to the carpark and gets the van. It's the same,  our journey to the concert was also us trying to continue our sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One two three, let's go
저 우주 위로 날아갈 듯 춤추러 가 hey!
Let's dance the night away

This is about our second rehearsal before the real performance. We went backstage and sit,  to have a rest.  "Guys please do drink up! Hydrate yourself! " Y/N remind us and of course we listen. 

Y/N's face suddenly becomes deadly serious.  I'm thinking that she notices something is wrong. "Mina" Y/N approaches her,  "Hey Mina,  are you okay?!" Y/N ask with full of concern,  trying to get her attention. She's not breathing normally,  shes also shaking a little bit.  "Mina!  Mina! Hey...  Look at me,  calm down" Y/N holds both of her hand as she tries to console Mina but she failed.

Mina suddenly went unconscious, Y/N felt even more pressured. "What should we do? we only left with 15 minutes! "

Y/N suddenly carry her to our waiting room and lay slowly on the floor,  we follow. "Guys do me a favor, I don't think she can make it to perform so I need you guys to perform without her" Y/N intertwined her hands together and pump on Mina's chest.

"But we need Mina-"

"We have no choice!  Even if she regained consciousness,  she cants focus right away right?  If anything happens, it's going to be Jihyo and my responsibility! " she continues to pump,  "I know you guys can do it! "

Soon after,  a guy knocks on our door and notify us that we need to go and get ready for the opening. We sigh and left no choice but to go. Before I went off,  Y/N gives a CPR to help Mina gain consciousness,  it gives me tears in my eyes.

To be continued
Hi guys!  Hows the situation in your country? 

I'm so bored with quarantine :c I want to go out and go schoooooooollll