LOVE ON STAGE (ONE SHOT STORY)

My heart is beating rapidly as he is holding my hand in front of several people for the first time.
In front of our colleagues, family members, acquiantances, we officially announce our romantic connection.

“This woman, whom I love the most..”
He looked into my eyes with such affection that I almost burst into tears. He has eyes capturing my heart. I couldn't unlove this man anymore.

Cameras are starting to flash to our faces, and people are now in a state of shock. But anything else, both of us are really emotional.

“Whom I will marry in the future...”
mas lalo niyang hinawakan ang kamay ko dahilan para tuluyan nang tumulo ang luha na kanina pa namumuo sa mata ko.

“Krisha... the Juliet of my life..the future Mrs. Aguillar.”
that is the most romantic introduction I've heard in my whole life. And It was from the man who owns my heart. I am madly in love with you too, My only Romeo and future husband.

I have heard the applause of the countenance. It's an honor that they happily accepted our fate. I'm the happiest woman to have the most outstanding romantic man.

Tumingin siya sa akin at hinawakan ang dalawa kong kamay. Wow, This must be the feeling of comfort and assurance. As he gaze intimately at me, love is flash in his face.

“These hands. This finger..” he whispered.

“I want to put a ring on it soon.”
I am really swayed by his lines. The writer is too good to make those sweet lines. My heart is flattering even more.

“You're the leading lady I urge to be with.”
Me too, you're the knight in shining armor I want to be with for the rest of the story.

“Krisha, I love you. From the bottom of my heart.”
Naiyak na ako sa sinabi niya. Masyadong naghahalo ang emosyon ko ngayon. If I could just stop the time so that Finale won't come on our way anymore.

“I love you, too.”

I love you too, from the bottom of my heart. This is a genuine affection more than what the script tells us to do.

“CUT!”

Agad nag sipalakpakan ang mga staffs at mga nanonood habang unti-unti nang nawawala ang spotlight sa aming dalawa.

His eyes are no longer intimate in a split of time. His face is back to its normal expression as he withdrew his hands from mine.
Then he tapped my head and lightly messed my hair.

“Good Job, Krisha.”  He said.
So our project is over at last. From now on, I am no longer the Juliet of his life and the future Mrs. Aguilar. I'm just his former co-artist now.

“Wow, galing naman ng baby ko!”
Suddenly, a woman appeared in front of us holding a bottle of water for him.

Then realization hits me.

She must be the true Juliet and future Mrs. Aguilar.
In reality, she is the leading lady he urge to be with.
She is the true main character of his life,
and she's never going to be me.

I am the protagonist on stage,
but in the shadow, I am merely extra.