part (2)

Next day

It was a sunny day the nature might have found a new lover among the birds , the chirping of birds and the gentle breeze were playing like a symphony . It seems like they have regenerated themselves like a blooming flower.

The world was silent no honking ,no shouting ,no unpleasant sound untill someone's Mobile alarm rang breaking the silence. A feminine hand sneaked out of a blue blanket till it reached around the device causing trouble,  getting a hold of it both the hand and mobile slide back inside the blanket , it wouldn't have been more than 2 minutes when the blanket was flying in the air and a girl sprang out of the bed looking like an adorable mess.  She scanned her surrounding  at the room than took a sigh of relief.

"Aiyapaa .." the girl cribbed like a toddler mumbling her favourite aiyappa's name. She tried to sneak inside the blanket but decided against it as soon as her eyes land on the open  balcony. She came out of the bed wearing a white t-shirt and short pajama pants with banana print over it. As closer she get to the balcony her open hairs fly like a wild creatures but it didn't deter her,  pulling the hairs in a messy bun she came to the balcony  railing  and looked at no where in particular , spending some alone quality time with herself she felt fresh and decided to get fresh and make some quick breakfast and have it at this spot only .

She quickly get fresh changing into a similar outfit a comfy t-shirt and pajama and made her way to the kitchen , firstly she cleaned all the things making everything in order , she made a cup of coffee and some bread butter . Then suddenly her eyes fall on the black garbage bag which was full after her cleaning session being raised in a small town she had some superstitions too like  throwing garbage in morning , so without thinking she picked up the bag with her left hand to firstly dump but then her eyes again fall on her filter coffee which was turning cold so she quickly grabbed the cup in her right hand and moved out of her apartment . She lived on the 14th floor which only had 3 apartment like any other  one was just opposite to hers and other was a little away from hers , every door has their own name plate , on her opposite "Vayas residents" was written over the name tag she read the name and memorise it like a habit she has developed over period of time to know who she is living with  , taking another sip of her streaming coffee she looked for the dustbin and found two just beside the third apartment door  moving closer she couldn't control her curiosity and without thinking she got more closer to the door to look at the name tag "Manik Malhotra " was written over it finally feeding her curiosity she moved towards the bin and tried to opened the lid just then the door of the apartment opend and came out the most handsome man she have ever seen in a person but quickly avoided the eye contact that they just were to share she hastily tried to keep the lid open and throw the garbage with her left hand " yeah , it isn't the end there will be one more season after all the professor has much more in his sleeves " the man said probably saying this in his phone but it took her attention taking a quick look of him she saw him comming towards the bin as he had several bear and pizza boxes in his hands. Shrugging her shoulders she managed to open the lid   but before her the man beside her threw all the garbage in it and turned his way around to move "cut the call man I need to sleep my eyes are giving away i was awake whole night " the man said over the phone and moved inside his apartment closing the door behind . One thing Nandini hate most about any  person  is lack of politeness and arrogance which this man full of she was angry will be under statement she was pissed , throwing her garbage she closed the lid with a thud and puffing her nose came inside her apartment.

Till noon she was busy settling in new place arranging her things to cleaning , she decided to put her touch in the decorating while doing so she  talked with her mom and also her Mamu . When she felt everything is on its place she took the TV remote turning it on and settled herself on the sofa getting comfortable she decided to watch some movie on her luck she found one , she played with her phone and watched TV whenever it turns intresting while doing so she hear a familiar voice she looked at the source and didn't even blinked her eyes for a minute getting her composure back she again looked at the screen than at the door , there was he "Manik Malhotra " on the tv commercial. Doing a 9 to 6 job and living in a pg she couldn't got the opportunity to enjoy tv shows like any other girl every once in a month she buys a movie ticket at that's the limit of her entertainment she knows the letest drama happening in industry because of her colleagues in bank but she never bothered about it and when she here is Sharing a building with a TV actor who lived just beside her it definitely couldn't come handy to her.