32. Quack and Answer 2

"Welcome back to a new Quack and Answer!" Harry opens the new episode.
"I still hate the name," Louis says as he rolls his eyes.
"Its the name now. Deal with it."
"What if I don't?"
"Then you will get kicked off the show and I will do it with Niall. Speaking off: guess who's here today?"
Now Niall walks in and basically screams 'hi'.
Louis covers his ears. "Thank you, Niall."
It makes Harry laugh. "People asked for him so here he is." He wraps an arm around him.
"Can't wait to be replaced," Louis says and he sassily crosses his arms.

"So, what are we cooking today?" Niall asks with a big smile on his face.
"Burgers and self-made fries," Harry replies.
"Sounds great. How to start?"
Harry hands him the recipe. Niall reads it as Louis and Harry start cutting the potatoes.
"The first question," a crew member starts. "A lot of people are asking what you two were doing at the park."
"What park?" Niall asks.
"You weren't there, Niall," Louis tells him. "Harry and I just played some soccer there. Was fun. Played with some fans even."
"Yeah. We were just hanging out," Harry tells.

"Okay. Next question: Louis, would you date a fan?"
"I don't know," Louis answers with a small frown. "Maybe if she's nice. If it gets too weird I won't but you never know if you never try." He glances over at Harry and sees he is jealous.
It makes him grin a bit as he moves on with cutting the potatoes.
"Okay. Now one for Harry and Niall, favorite thing to do together?"
"We just game and eat pizza most of the time. Or we just chat. Nothing too crazy," Harry says.
"I am down for food all the time and Harry knows that. I crash his place a lot or just come by."
"Yeah. He loves to come by randomly." Harry says. "If someone is ever going to date me, they need to get used to Niall's third feeling."
"No. They will third us." He wraps his arms around Harry and kisses his cheek. And now Louis is jealous.

"This one is for a guest on the show: Favorite meal to make?"
"To make?" Niall asks. "Oh god. I don't know... Take out?"
Harry laughs. "That's not cooking."
"I know. I just don't know..."
Louis chuckles. "Just say it's this meal."
"Oh yeah. I love to make burgers and homemade fries."
"Then start cooking the meat."
"I was about too. I finished making the burgers."
"Okay good."
"Louis, heat up the oil," Harry says to Louis to do the same to him.

Louis rolls his eyes but does it anyway.
"Are you guys ready for the next question?" The crew member asks.
"Yes," Louis and Harry said at the same time.
"Okay. So this one of for you two: how much does being shipped together affect you?"
"It doesn't affect me at all honestly," Harry replies. "I almost never check social media and try to ignore it."
"Yeah, same here. And it also helps that I haven't really gone out and met fans," Louis adds.
Harry nods to that.
"Out of you three who's most likely to get a relationship first?"
Everyone looks at each other.
"I'd say Hazza," Louis says. "I just got out of a relationship and Niall is too in love with food."
"Yeah. I'd say Harry too."
"Wow thanks for having hope in my guys," Harry says.

"Oh god," Niall then randomly says as he flips the burger. He burned them.
Louis laughs. "You only had one job."
"It's not that bad. We can fix this. Put it on a lower heat," Harry says.
Niall listens to what he says.
"Okay. Next question: How well do you know each other?"
"I know Niall the best," Harry says. "And I would want to say I know Louis pretty well too."
"Yeah for as long as we know each other, we got to know each other well. I am still getting to know Niall more," Louis says.
"Yeah, Harry and I are best friends so I know all about him. And Louis I am still getting to know," Niall says.

"Do you want us to test it?" Harry asks the crew member.
"Maybe a quick round of questions."
"Okay. Shoot."
"Who's the oldest?"
"Louis," Niall and Harry say almost at the same time as Louis says 'me'.
"Who has the most followers on social media?"
"How is that knowing each other well?" Louis asks.
He grabs Harry by his shoulder. "How many monthly listeners do you have I want to get to know you."
Harry laughs. "How famous are you?"
"Isn't it Harry? We just found that out," Niall answers.

Louis let's go of Harry and nods. "Yeah. That's why we went live on his page the other day."
"Go and follow us all on social media to keep up with our lives," Harry smooth says.
"I've been doing a lot of live streams lately. Don't know why but it's fun," Louis says.
They focus on the food again.
"Okay, another question: worst fan experience?"
"I wouldn't call the bad experiences those with fans," Niall says. "Real fans at least."
"Yeah. I agree," Harry says.
"For sure. Had a bad one recently though."

"What was it?" Niall asks.
"Fans didn't leave me alone on the street and didn't listen to me. They were rude and that kind of stuff. So I panicked when it got worse and had to run away."
"Yeah, you told me," Harry says.
"It's sad I have experiences like that too. Just not as bad because I had security around," Niall says.
"It is part of it I guess. But I love all the fans so much," Louis says.
"Same here," Niall says.
"My fans are the best. My little babies," Harry says with a smile.