"Damn"

"Damn ya'll....." you mumbled as you watch the seven transform into their beautiful selves and started walking away,you didn't want to stir up any trouble and stayed true, you came across a big wall I saw some familiar piece of armor white and angelic armor.

"HEY! YA'LL HELP ME!" you shouted as you wave at them

After a brief second one big and long lance appeared infront of you, you took a big gulp.

"Ok *sigh* no trouble, no trouble" you mumbled to yourself

And there I am on the ground on my knees.

(???) "Alright boi what do you think you're doing here?" the man said as he pins me down on the ground.

(Y/N) "I-I'm trying to find Kim Dahyun she disappeared after we fought with the deadly sins" you tried to convince him, you showed your lance to him.

(Taehyung/V) "So you must be the New Shining Knight huh? My name is Taehyung but I prefer people calling me V" he said as he quickly standup.

He brought you to the main castle you two were on the way until some monsters got in your way.

"Alright Shining Knight *wink* let's get this over with" he said with a smirk in his face

You nodded lightly and focused on the monsters, you saw two monsters the other one is flaming bear and the other one is a big insect bug thing

Yo-han POV

I quickly got into my battle stance not knowing how to fight a real battle since you only trained fencing you waved Thorned Rose (name of the lance)

(It looks like this)

I tried to poke and intimidate the bear but it didn't back off, while I'm trying scare the bear away I accidentally waved my lance to the right I was surprised to see another one of myself the clone did the same making another one I looked at the bear and it has wounds left to right

*ROAR*

"Ohhhhh boi *sigh*" you sighed and quickly got into battle stance.

"HAAAAAAAA!!!! TAKE THIS STUPID BEAR ON FIRE!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HAAAAAAA!!!! TAKE THIS LUST"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This is for Dahyun I don't know if she's in heaven right now but I'll get my revenge!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I remembered that I have to stay true, kind and warm hearted.......
I removed the word revenge in my head and cleared my throat.

"Alright foul beast time to taste Thorned Rose's power! I Yo-han the Shining Knight will never back off from any challenge!"

"SHADOW EXECUTE!" with one swoop I took down the beast with joy I helped V take down the Insect but he already took it down.

I stared at him and looked down
"I wish I'm brave like you V." you said in a depressed tone.

"WHAT YOU DID THERE IS BRAVE SO CHEER UP OR I'LL YEET THAT ROSE INTO OBLIVION!" he said to me while punching me lightly.

"Let's go grab some drink the tavern is not faraway from here it's just outside the castle's wall" he said as he started making his lance disappeared.

"H-how did you do t-that?" I stuttered as I asked him.

"Secret~" he teased me.

We started walking until we reach the tavern we saw different knights as we approach the tavern we got blocked by 6 good looking knights

"U-uh sorry I didn't mean t-" yo tried to apologize.

(???) "HAHAHAHAHAHA you should've seen he's face!" said the guy with the mace he flexed he's dancing skills.

(Hobi) "I'm sorry about that haha I'm Jung Hoseok people call me Hope or Hobi because whenever one of my soldier is not feeling down to fight I just give them a bright glare and soon they'll fight with all their might"

"Bright Glare" I said while doing the quote unquote sign using my hand.

We all laughed we entered the tavern so we could know each other well in a good place.

(RM) "I'm Namjoon the right hand of Kim Dahyun on leading the Great Army people call me the Reaper Monster or King of Destruction because of my destructive power during battles don't worry I use that power for good." he smiled at you and winked.

(V) "Yo! Jimmy can you give us 8 glass of beer? Thanks appreciate it!"

(Jimmy) "Alright ya'll sit back and relax"

(Suga) "I'm Min Yoongi nice to meet you people call me Suga" he said with a cold tone

Damn he's scary

Suga then gave me a scary look

*gulp*

(Jin) "Hi I'm the one and only Handsome Knight Kim Seokjin!" he said as he bust out a very funny laugh.

(RM) "Hey careful don't get into your pride or you'll get sucked in!"

"Sucked in what? Damn scary... " I said in fear.

(Jimin) "Don't worry your here at Twice Kingdom you'll be protected here I'm Park Jimin by the way" he said as he pats you on the back

"Jeez I don't need protection I'm a knight too y'know" I grinned.

(JK) "Oh hi I'm Jeon Jungkook people also call me JK" he said shyly

(???) "A knight without knowledge"

Then out of the shadows she appeared
The girl with gold blonde hair, an eagle by her side, beautiful face and a pale skin.

Kim Dahyun

Narrator POV

You are in shock and in awe at the same time as you look at her and said.

"Damn"

(V) "What was that Yo-han?" he asked

"I said Damn"

(Hobi) "Why tho~"

Then you blushed

She looked at you and smiled, you smiled awkwardly back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Damn Kim Dahyun Damn

HEY YO IT'S ME AGAIN MR. SWEET YOUR AUTHOR-NIM THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 2 I HOPE YOU CAN GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS ON HOW I CAN MAKE THIS STORY GOOD (cause im bad at writing huhu) THANK YOU AGAIN AND STAY SAFE CANDIES! MUCH LOVE FROM MR. SWEET ❤️🙏🍬
Note:I accidentally pressed unpublish while editing the book so here I am republishing the book lol thanks again bye~
Mr. Sweet said as he drink some milk in his wine glass.