13.

BREAK

Namji walked around the school during break. As she was walking past the music room, she hear someone playing the guitar.

Namji: *peaks* "Sanha?"

She ended up watching him from the hall until he noticed her.

Sanha: O-oh sorry am I playing too loud?

Namji: No not at all. I just got distracted.

She went insids and sar across him.

Namji: You're pretty good.

Sanha: Umm yeah I've been playing the guitar for a long time.

Namji smiled at him warmly. But Sanha knew that it wasn't her real smile.

Sanha: Namji-ah, you've been upset the whole day. Is something going on?

Namji: What? Nono everything's fine.

Sanha: *chuckles* You are really bad at lying. We're friends right? Look, you don't have to tell me the reason. But at least tell me if you're feeling down or not.

Namji: Ok fine, I'm feeling down. Today is not my day.

Sanha: Not your day when your birthday was just yesterday?

Namji: Very difficult and long story.

Sanha: I'll sing somethig for you. I hope I can cheer you up at least a little bit.

Sanha positioned the guitar on his thigh and cleared his throat. He started to cover a song by IU.

Namji swayed from side to side while listening to his angelic voice. It calmed her down and eased the pain she was feeling.

When Sanha finished singing, he saw her head hanging down low and realized she was crying. Instead of asking what's wrong, he decided it's the best if he just gives her a shoulder to cry on.

Sanha put her head on his shoulder and let her cry. Soobin watched them from outside the classroom. He felt angry because he thought that should've been him. He should've been the one by her side.