Exactly How I Planned It.

Everything had gone exactly how she planned it. Not a piece of furniture out of place, not a mark on the white tablecloths, not a wasted slice of cake. It was perfect. Just how Momo had always imagined it would be. Just as magical as it has seemed in her head. Seared into her memory forever as one of the best days of her life.

The kiss was what she remembered the most. It stood out in the heat of the moment. Like the pinnacle of everything she had dreamed of.

His eyes were so close, deep like an ocean full of love and adoration, and also seeming far away as if he were having an out of body experience. Attempting to capture this moment from all angles in his memory. His face filled her vision and everyone else in the room disappeared.

Momo could hear the cheers of her friends, the bridesmaids, her parents and relatives, but they faded away as she leaned in, fluttering her lids closed as Heechul's lips encased her own.

The greatest feeling in the world was the feeling she got when his hands rested on her waist like they were meant to be there, and his lips pressed so gently against her own. Though they had kissed a million and one times before... this time was different. This time... it felt like the first all over again.

Perfect.

Everything is perfect.

The partying after the ceremony was inevitable. Out came the alcohol and the food and the music. This was Momo's scene. The part of the day when she could lay back, her body resting against the rhythm of the music as it pulsed through her.

She took her shoes off, discarded to the side as if they hadn't cost more than two hundred dollars and danced, laughing with her friends as they joined.

This is the best day of her life.

Things were going great. Everyone cheered when they performed the first couple dance complete with the dramatic dip at the end of the song.

Things were going great. Momo looked into the eyes of Heechul for the thousandth time that day, looked into the eyes of her husband, and smiled the biggest smile she could muster.

Because things were going great until a small, familiar hand slipped into her own and a voice politely interrupted her dancing.

"Does the groom mind if I steal his bride for a dance?" Dahyun's tone was light, joking, happy. Her eye smile seemed to reach her ears as she looked up at Heechul. He smiled back, nodding and gracefully letting Momo glide into Dahyun's arms for the next song.

They laughed as if it was a joke. It was a funny thing to see two girls dance together wasn't it? It was funny to watch the bride dance with her best friend to a slow song.

Dahyun's hands fell automatically to Momo's waist.

They fit.

And Momo let her arms sling around her neck, smiling again at Heechul as they twirled away to the slow sway of the music.

Dahyun stayed quiet for a long time. Momo watched her features dissolve from a smile into a neutral stare that remained over her shoulder for most of the first song. Not a sign of emotion was present on her face.

Momo traced her eyes along the curls of her friend's deep blue hair that flowed down her left shoulder. She outlined the lace of the golden dress she had chosen to wear as it curled across her collarbone and over her shoulders leaving very little skin exposed. She felt her body steadily relax, eventually so she was pressed tightly against her, her head tucked in the crook of her neck.