"They didn't kill him." Bakugou started and that made Todoroki stop in his tracks. He turned around with confusion on his face and scanned Bakugou's angered face. "He did."

Todoroki very well knew this is personal to Bakugou the same way killing All Might was personal to Deku. He knew that Bakugou wants to be the one to take down the villain. He used him after all, tricked him for his own purposes and no one dares to trick the Bakugou Katsuki.

"Go get some sleep." was all Todoroki said before continuing to go to his own dorm. "We decided to break in the room where the heroes are in the morning, some guys from the class 2B are also joining us so you better behave."

"Why are those extras tagging along!" Todoroki ignored the yelling and closed his dorm door as Bakugou walked towards his own, huffing out swear words like he always does.

^

The morning was the same as always. The students of class 2A started to gather in the common room where Yaoyorozu gave out her tea and Ashido passed the fresh pancakes with the help of Jiro and Uraraka, who despite her injury and inability to use her quirk still decided to stay and help as much as she can.

Bakugou walked down in the same hoodie and sweatpants he wore yesterday and silently took some pancakes to fill his growling stomach. He still hated the idea of some kids from class 2B joining them but the curiosity of what are the heroes doing overcame it. Bakugou hated class 2B probably as much as Monoma from 2B hated class 2A. Bakugou hated them because, despite the fact that they have lower chances of becoming pro heroes, they were constantly making bigger progress than the class 2A, who are basically ought to become pros immediately after they graduate. 

"How are we going to do this?" Bakugou asked since he was the only one missing last night when they planned this. 

"I and Tetsutetsu will simply be used as a ram!" Kirishima quickly explained their plan, telling Bakugou the one guy from class 2B who will be joining them. It made sense, Kirishima won't be able to break the door by himself, even with his Unbreakable, and since Tetsutetsu has a similar quirk, it should be enough. 

"And the others?" Bakugou asked and gulped down the hot tea, not worrying about it at all. 

"Monoma is tagging along just because. He is Monoma after all. He probably just wants to see our plan fail. Where is Monoma there is Kendo, we will need her to keep him down. Kuroiro and Awase also decided to go." Bakugou was glad not many kids from 2B are coming but Kirishima continued. "You're coming Bakugou, together with me, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and Tokoyami."

"Not everyone is coming?"

"No," Todoroki started, already dressed in his hero suit which confused Bakugou even more. "We don't know what is happening there so we decided to go with just the necessary people if we stumble upon some villains." Bakugou puffed out his cheeks and quickly finished his breakfast so he could go change into his hero suit as well. On the way to their dorms, Kirishima explained why they chose the people they did.

"I and Tetsutetsu obviously for getting in. You, Todoroki, Kendo, and Awase for attack if necessary. Yaoyorozu for defense. If we meet someone from the League there, we chose Tokoyami and Kuroiro for blending in with the shadows and dark so they could follow them and hopefully find their hideout."

"So why is that annoying asshole Monoma tagging along?" Bakugou asked and Kirishima couldn't believe he is actually asking that when they act almost the same.

"Simple, if anyone gets knocked out, we want him to copy their quirk so no one falls out of the plan." Kirishima shrugged and Bakugou actually thought this plan is good. Of course, he didn't say it out loud, he just scoffed and closed his dorm door to change.