seonghwa groaned. "dude, we're like, 17. don't you think we're too old for hide and seek?" he inquired and his eyebrows pulled down in distaste. he was mostly just too lazy to either go around finding people or to get up and find a place to hide. 

"shut up. yeosang's house, my rules." san concluded, poking his tongue out. "so what do the rest of you think? should we play?"

kevin and yeosang were up for it. hide and seek was a good opportunity to avoid conversations anyway. yeosang was worried about kevin having to open his mouth again. probably because he was constantly spewing things he shouldn't be saying aloud. 

"yep. i'm in!" wooyoung agreed, and san cheered happily. seonghwa rolled his eyes and fell back on the bed. "sangie," he groaned, "do something about this." 

a statement that yeosang gladly ignored. san clicked his tongue. "it'll be easier for me to play without my glasses, though." he took off his glasses, placing them on the desk by yeosang's bed before he turned to the rest of them. 

"le⁠—" wooyoung couldn't go on with his words, as soon as his eyes landed on san. it had been the first time he was seeing san without his glasses, and to be frank, wooyoung felt his role of the 'dom' in a dom-sub relationship being taken away from him in the span of a second. his mouth hung open, stunned. 

san looked back at him, eyebrows raised. but wooyoung still couldn't bring himself to continue; up until then, to him, san had been nothing but the human manifestation of the clown emoji. well, you couldn't blame him for thinking that way, right? san really looked the part when he wore those glasses. 

but now that he had ditched his harry potter specs and begun to look unbelievably hot, wooyoung began to majorly doubt the one thing that he claimed to be his forever personality trait⁠— the trait that said he would always be the top. san had gracefully either snatched his rights to that trait away from him, or made wooyoung doubt his own position. top or bottom?

wooyoung gulped and picked up his jaw that was practically hitting the ground. in the spur of the moment, wooyoung reached for san's glasses and shoved it back on to the latter's face. "what are you doing⁠—" san began, grimacing away from wooyoung.

"le-let's play." he intercepted, getting himself out of the bed and as far away from san as possible. "i'll be it." he decided, not even bothering to hear the rest of their opinions. "counting to 100."

he ran off to a random room and cowered in the corner as he began to 'count'. moreover, being it only gave him a better chance of comprehending his own feelings at the time.

meanwhile, the rest of them took off to their hiding places. kevin stole yeosang's usual hiding place in the washing machine, an action that made yeosang say, "you'll pay for this!" before he ran off elsewhere, with seonghwa hot on his trail. san decided to hide in the same room as kevin, in the cabinet. 

"ugh, there's no place for us!" yeosang groaned, regretting ever having cleaned the house. that was the only reason to the lack of hiding places. seonghwa, who majorly lacked interest in the game. rubbed the back of his neck, one of his hands shoved into his sweatshirt pocket. 

"hey, there was a whole bunch of boxes back in the laundry room where san and kevin are hiding." he reminded yeosang, lazily signalling to the room. "we can just hide behind those."

yeosang thought seriously about it; he always took games seriously, of course he would. the laundry room might have not been the best idea for them but then again, wooyoung would probably be done counting if they wasted more time. "you're right," yeosang said hurriedly and he grabbed seonghwa's wrist, making a dash for the laundry room. "let's just⁠— hide behind those boxes."

upon arriving to the place, the to of them realized there was not much room for personal space, for either of them. yeosang turned to seonghwa worriedly. seonghwa just shrugged, obviously uninterested. he ran a hand through his disheveled and unkempt hair, "let's just make do with it."

and so the two of them hid, huddling uncomfortably close to each other. yeosang could practically feel seonghwa's breath hit his neck. in the 5 minutes that followed, there had been no sound from any of them as wooyoung continued to search mindlessly. 

that was until kevin sneezed, of course. 

"you fucking idiot!" san hissed from the cabinets. yeosang made a mental note to smash kevin's face into a wall, or turn on the washing machine later on, with him still inside.

 footsteps neared the laundry room, seconds later. seonghwa wrapped his arms around yeosang, pulling him close to avoid being the first people to get caught. the mere action sent yeosang's heart pulsating like that of a madman. 

"i think san's going to get caught first. wooyoung's too dumb to see kevin, even though he's literally the most visible." seonghwa whispered, chuckling. "y-yeah. me too." yeosang whispered back awkwardly, feeling stuck. 

"i heard you." wooyoung mocked as he came into the room, and seonghwa and yeosang quietly watched him through the gap in the boxes. of course, he didn't see kevin in the washing machine. the first thing to catch his eye was the stupid cabinet, despite the fact that the washing machine was literally right in front of his dumb eyes. in plain sight.

he carefully reached for the handles of the cabinet as the other hiding trio watched him. and then he opened it, full force, getting ready to scream, "i caught you!" but of course, as soon as his eyes landed upon san his breath hitched in his throat.

instead, he cut himself off, staring blankly for a good 3 seconds before running off in godspeed. yeosang blinked and kevin open the washing machine door. "what's up with that guy?" kevin picked up, and san walked out of the cabinet, dusting himself. 

"hm? what's this?" seonghwa furrowed his eyebrows and mumbled to himself. "i think my gaydar's going off."

---

ya im making san dom because..

me @myself, reading thru when i stripped dom rights from wooyoung