Escape the Night 9

Bắt đầu từ đầu

What an asshole!

Destorm? Why are their voices popping into my head now?

Hello?! We're trying to make sure you're as safe
as possible and won't die from this carnival
shitheads

Okay that Teala, okay so it's several voices. Both from my time and monica's and on top of that I have the others from tonight. This is going to be one hectic night, at least Minwoo probably isn't sitting through this.

minwoo's pov

The voices won't shut up! Alex's voice is probably the loudest in my head while I can hear Rosanna, Tana and Justine as well popping in and out. Still! I cannot figure out what is happening, Alex has been telling me it's a...curse between the girls and spirits. Which I guess make sense, but IM GOING ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

We meet up with Joey, but it was really scary and hard with all these monsters. Alex was my guide, he told me what they are and what to do, no wonder Mina liked him so much. He was smart...At least at times.

Minwoo!

Sorry Alex, had to say it. You were pretty shitty time to time.

Anyways! We all rush out to the rotunda. This weird looking monster was around as we hid together trying to get him away from us, once he left their was a note. It said:

"Carry the bags of sacred earth across the grounds to the remains of Garuda 59 help him pay his penance in hell."

We grab one bag each and carry them, we were soon spotted and ran inside quickly. We shut the doors and hid their, once the coast was clear we dropped the bags were garuda was and a chest opened up.

Inside the chest was the 2nd stone and another note. It says the next stone lies where the emperor once say to think. Suddenly we hear a clown and run and hide, we soon got cornered and ran, but they got Colleen.

"We need to save Colleen"I tell the group, "It'll be worthless of this mission if we can't save one of our friends"I say, but the group (except Mina who also had the same idea in mind) decides to go to the note. I follow annoyed.

Suddenly a vampire comes out of nowhere and we run and hide, once the coast was clear we try and figure out what to do.

Inside! Inside is the best option

Okay, Tana, that was Tana's voice.

"Let's go inside"I say as we rush inside and find an exit as we go through that exit way. We get to where they are holding Colleen as we sneak over to the statue, and touch it setting Colleen free.

We follow Colleen to the emperor's throne room, we open a scroll and before we could read it the mess of the clown and harpie come out of nowhere and we hide. Soon enough they leave, We lock the doors and continue with the scroll.

Bretman and I pull out these sticks as we realize we need to use these sticks to replicate the symbol on the scroll. Once Joey does it correctly a chest pops open with the third emblem and another note. The next note said that the next stone was where flesh became stone. It could be two possibilities Gorgon's lair or Mortimer's statue.