Escape the Night 1 (Pt. 2)

mina's pov

we all ran into this one room and mortimer and the sorceress close the door on the monster. This monster was pounding on the door, I grabbed Alex's hand and looked at the door. Joey finds a scroll with more directions, It says that the only way for us to find they key is to talk to the mummy? Yeah honey, I don't think that's gonna work.

As the group tries to figure out what to do, the voice comes back. It's clearly, It's Monica and Maddison. I touch the back of my neck once more.

look up.

I look up and around and see Mortimer talking to the Sorceress. "They are up to something?"Minwoo asked me and I nod pretending like I didn't see anything. Colleen finds a box with a cat on with, a note attached to it as well.

" The pharaohs cats Turn from stone to flash by the weight of the harvest moon and leaves foot prints of their travels. Their past lead to Egypt most sacred symbols, which must be painted beneath their feet."Colleen reads. Their are four cats in front of us and they have footprints leading to different places of the room.

As we were about to figure out what to do the mummy pharaoh comes out through the doors. We all ran out and once it left we went back into the room to try and figure out what to do. Bretman and Minwoo seem to start getting more and more into this, and Joey seemed to notice as well.

We find this carpet which has more paw prints on it. I realize we have to match it with the paw prints on this rug and as we do so we connect it to the table with another symbol. Bretman and Minwoo paint the symbols as we go, I notice as Alex pained that Bretman was giving him an eye. He saw me and I glared at him, He looked down immediately.

I smiled watching Alex, Once they were all finished the box in front of us opened up. In the box was a beetle, I take it out carefully. Gabbie pulls out a map that looks like a door and in the center of it was the beetle I was holding. As we head off I notice the clock, I check the time and follow them to the sands of egypt.

As we head out I hand the beetle to Alex, He moves me behind a bit as he places it on the door. Alex, Joey and I were the first to walk in and take in the scenery. A woman comes out and lectures us on unleashing the mummy, Alex holds my hand as we looked at her. She tells us she was the pharaoh's wife and the queen.

She tells us she won't help him unless the mummy is back in his peaceful sleep. We search and see these two statues in the middle of the sands and a paper in between them, I pick up the note and Joey reads it.We need to find two sphinxes and that will give us the power to control the mummy; so we split into two groups.

I go with Joey's group and Minwoo goes with Tana's group. Alex holds my hand softly as we head back inside, and hopefully not getting caught again. We get back to the exhibit and the queen opens up this small box and inside it was a ruby. I see the scroll, "Can I try?"I ask as Joey nods handing it to me. "Sorry precious crystal"I say smashing it on the floor, Joey picks up the scroll.

"One of the twin sphinxes is locked inside the mystic box and can only be opened by the blood of one responsible mummy returns"He reads, He gives us instructions that that the person who placed the ankh has to draw blood. He turns tells us that we have to place the urns on the right place, The pharaoh will blink once for yes, two for no.

He adds one more thing, If they are wrong, They'll have to put their name in the voting box. I sigh covering my face turning away. "This can't be happening..."I say in Alex's chest. The oldest goes first, and then chooses from their.

minwoo's pov

We tried to figure out what to do and Rosanna pointed out on the back of the scroll their were two egyptians standing in front of a doorway doing a similar pose. I look around, "Right here"I say and the group follows. Rosanna and Destorm do the pose, it was quite funny given that Destorm was hella tall and Rosanna was very short.