Part 8

Hello Everyone,
Here is next part of the my story.
Sorry for supper late update.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.

Note:

Thank you everyone who voted for Manan remarriage.
Due to your vote Manan Remarriage take thrid place in People's Choice Awards 2020.
Thank you everyone for you all people support and appreciation.
Thanks once again for your vote.

Study Room,

Man: (with teary eyes he speak) Dad, mom before telling futher and showing other proof please tell me that who is my jaana's mother

Man: (with teary eyes he speak) Dad, mom before telling futher and showing other proof please tell me that who is my jaana's mother. Is they are really my daughters?

M's Dad: Yes Manik they are your daughters only. And mother of your daughters is non other than your second wife Nandini.

Nan/ Man: (with shocked face) What?

After sometime Nandini speak,

Nan: Mummyji, Papaji what are you speaking? How can my dolls my real daughters? How can I don't remember if I carried them in my womb? How can't I remember anything mummyji?

M's Mom: Because you lost your memory Nandini.

Nan: I didn't lost any memory mummyji. I remember everything mummyji, my cruel Mama, Mami, their both sons, their torture on me and my baby brother Rishabh, due to their torture my Rishabh's health got worst, my struggle to provide best treatment to my baby brother, building my own fashion house etc. everything I remember then how can I don't have any memory of I am carrying my dolls? How can't I remember anything regarding this mummyji?

At last Nandini start crying. Manik's mom immediately sit besides her and hug her and start consoling her. Manik's dad also got worried seeing Nandini cries.

Manik is just dumb due to the information he getting about Disha whom he loved more than anything, her betrayal and now getting Nandini is real mother of his jaana's not Disha. He is not in state of mind to ask anything. He just listening everything. When he listen Nandini's cry he looks towards her, first time in these three years of marriage he feel bad looking at her state. He is not liking the way she is crying knowing she is real mother of his daughters whom she loves a lot unaware of this truth. He also feel guilty seeing his mom and dad with whom he behave very rudely from last 4 years due to his love for Disha.

M's Mom: It's not your fault Nandini. It's our fault that we keep this secret.

Nan: Mummyji I want to know everything.

M's Mom: We will tell everything to you Nandini.

M's Dad: Manik are you ready to listen remaining?

Man: Yes I want to know in what extent Disha and her mother gone.

M's Dad: As Neonika taken promise from you on your daughters that you will not meet Disha our doubt increases on her. So I asked my man to keep eye on her and asked him to give every details about her.