Escape the Night 7

Start from the beginning

The last one was 'holds a shirt'. That could be several things, soon the group found a button and a chest opens. Inside was a map and note, Alex reads off the note, it said:

" Think you can steal my treasure map? I know better so I tore it into three and hid my message you'll need to spill some grog to find the way."

We get one half of the map as we see a drop on the note, we spill some alcohol on the note and suddenly Rosanna was free, but suddenly she had a ring on her finger as well. Their was a note on the back of the paper that said:

" headed to Pirates Bay and stack five schools in a line on each floating dock."

Jezebel didn't seem to excited on where we had to go, which means something bad could happen. She makes us follow her to presumably Pirates Bay. As we run along clothes started caring me and Alex down. "Just stripe it'll make it faster!"Jezebel says. "Alex..."I say and he smiles taking off his jacket as I sigh taking off the padding armor leaving in a white tank top and the pants.

When we get their we see the pirates from earlier guarding this lake area. We have to place these skulls on these floating docks, meaning we gotta get into water. Once the two men guarding the dock leaves we sneak past them. Rorik sees us as we all try and get in but failed as Minwoo, Rosanna, Colleen get captured and I run off with the guys in the boat. "Okay Mina you grab the skulls with Bretman"Joey says and I nod. I look back and see the other two pirates behind us.

I get some of skulls when suddenly canons start firing towards us. We get to one dock and put five skulls on their and get the others while Bretman gets the skulls, I am distracting the pirates. "Don't let a bloody female distract you!"Rorik says and I cross my arms, "Shut the fuck up! Ugly ass!"I yell as I keep distracting the pirates. "That's my girl~"I hear Alex says causing me to splash him with water a bit. Soon we get to the second dock and put the skulls on their as the boys row off.

minwoo's pov

Once the girls knocked out the pirate lady we unlock ourselves and see a pen and map. I find something with three numbers lock as Colleen finds a chest with a note on it, it said:

"Hid the piece of the map between the coordinates Jezebel has never sailed."

She also had this paper that showed Jezebel's journey's. We use the pen on the map to trace out what we needed.

mina's pov

We realize something was wrong as the the skulls weren't in a line. I sighed, "Jesus fucking christ"I say. "Don't worry Mina, sorry we rushed you"Alex says kissing my cheek as I nod a bit. "You guys literally told her to throw it on there"Bretman said, "No we didn't!"Alex said but I remembered he said to just throw it on the dock.

minwoo's pov

The girls and I mark down each place Jezebel has been to. We soon get the numbers, 217, I put the numbers in the lock and the lock opens. I open the chest and Colleen pulls out the second part of the map.

mina's pov

I get on top of the dock and sets each skull in a line. I noticed a ring on top of the deck and take it. "This looks like Colleen and Rosanna's ring"I say to myself, "Mina! We gotta go a chest opened up!"Bretman say pointing to the chest. I go over to them and put the ring on as I get in the boat and the boys row over to the chest and inside was the piece of the map, the last one we needed.

We sneaked off to the girls and connected the map. Rorik comes towards us as suddenly something gets set off, I see Jezebel near the canon. Rorik turns around and heads towards Jezebel, they start fighting as we all watch.