Church

Warning:

This story contains people having sex behind a church....and it's the priest fucking the boy

Summary:

Jungkook just happen to act up in church, so the priest teachers him a lesson.
______________________________________

"Jungkook sweetie it's time to go to church!" Jungkook's mom called for him, "I'm coming mom! jesus christ...do I really have to go to this shit..." He muttered under his breath.

You see, Jungkook was secretly an atheist and never found any reason to go to church. "Aww honey you look so handsome." Jungkook chuckled pretending to care, "thanks mom!"

On there way to church Jungkook was thinking about the priest, the priest is new and is fucking hot!! His name is Kim Taehyung and he is 19 years old. He is the youngest priest in South Korea.

He was very popular, and a lot of people loved his work. But Jungkook just wanted the guy to fuck him. Priest or not, he was in love with the boy.
______________________________________

Jungkook's parents had decided to leave him by himself with taehyung while they attended to some business. The thought of being alone with taehyung made Jungkook harden in his pants.

"So Jungkook....how have you been.." and without thinking Jungkook replies with "horny" but quickly covers his mouth and repeatedly spews sorry from his mouth.

"Oh my god...I'm so sorry!" Taehyung just chuckled, "it's fine, I know what you mean...were both teenage boys." Jungkook smiled at him, but soon smirked.

"So you get horny?" Taehyung was a little taken a back but still responded "well...yeah..I mean I'm a man, it's gonna happen." Jungkook had a little idea in his head.

As soon as Jungkook started to unbutton the buttons from his shirt, taehyung's breath got hitched in his throat as he saw the bare chest of the boy. His eyes going up and down as he eyed his body, him coughing acting as if he wasn't checking him out.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung nodded his head a yes, with his hand on his chest feeling his heart. He thought his heart was gonna burst out of his chest.

"Priest Kim...do you need some help?" Taehyung just smiled politely, "I could use some water thank you," and with that Jungkook was on his way.

Jungkook was now handing Taehyung his water, but suddenly....

"Oh shit-!" Jungkook was now spilling the water on Priest Kim's lap, "oh my goodness..." "Oh my god! I'm sorry!" Taehyung just chuckled and patted the boys thigh, in which jungkook's dick twitched and hardened in his pants, "it's okay...you didn't mean to."

Jungkook went to grab some napkins and without thinking he started to wipe his pants. Repeatedly grabbing at the man's crotch.

If course Jungkook knew what he was doing, but he couldn't let him know that. "J-jungkook~ you d-dont have to do that...ah~" Jungkook just hid his smirk as he worked on the man's pants.

"Oh I'm sorry sir~!" Taehyung stuck his tounge in his cheek, suddenly grabbing the boys face. Jungkook accidentally letting his sly smile pass.

"You trying to get whipped?" Jungkook replying with a sly "maybe I am...whatcha gonna do about it?" And with that taehyung was dragging the boy to the paying room.

The paying room is where you pay all your sins by getting whipped by the priest, you could either be whipped by hand, paddle, or both. Taehyung was most definitely going to use both.

"Bend over" Jungkook did as told and bent over, putting his hands on the wooden board. "Spread your legs" Jungkook spread his legs.

Then the first smack was heard, the sound echoing throughout the whole room. Jungkook adding a following whimper. "You have no idea what your doing to me Jungkook....you make me question my whole will to live..." another smack "my sexuality..." and another "everything...you make me want to just rip of your chlothes and make love to you." Smack~!