"Ethan, Gale is your real Mommy." I caressed his red cheeks and smiled at him. "Look at your Mommy's forehead it's bleeding, what happened?"

"I accidentally threw a toy at her and it hit her at the forehead." Ethan said looking so sorry for what happened. "I just really miss Mama and Dada so I asked her where they are and she said 'Wala, Umalis, Tulog'."

I glared at Gale and she showed me her tongue and rolled her eyes at me.

"Mommy Gale is your real Mother and Ken is your real father, Ethan. They love you so much look at your new toys! Your parents bought it for you right?"

"Well they did but Ate I miss Mama and Dada."

"How about this... every Sunday Ate and Mommy Gale will bring you to Nueva to visit Mama and Dada." His eyes widened and his smile became as bright as the sun.

"Sure!" He came close to Gale and hugged her. "I'm sorry Mommy."

Gale smiled at Ethan and carried him and kissed him while Ethan is giggling and then someone suddenly opened the door. Kanina pa pala ring ng ring hindi lang namin napapansin ni Gale.

"Uhmm hey?" My eyes widened after knowing that Ken knows the password and I looked at Gale and I was about to tease her when she glared at me.

Third wheel ako sa dalawang 'to at andito kaming apat sa drive-thru ng McDo dahil biglang nagutom si Ethan.

"What do you want?" Gale asked Ethan.

"I want a McFloat, fries, chicken sandwich, and nuggets." I said.

"Ikaw ba si Ethan?"

"Hoy! Savannah Gale ang kapal ng mukha mo matapos akong tumayong Ate sa anak mo aalipustahin mo ko? Ken bilhin mo lahat ng sinabi ko kung ayaw niyong ilayo ko sa inyo anak niyo." I said and hugged Ethan.

"Sure." Ken said and Gale just rolled her eyes at me dahil si Ken lang ang gagastos ng lahat.

"Nakakahiya ka talaga, Eloisa Andrada."

"Para namang hindi ka nakinabang sa libre ni Parker noon."

Medyo nalate ako ng uwi at in-expect kong sasalabungin ako ng sermon ni Parker ngunit tahimik lang ang condo at madilim pero imbes na maasar ako ay natuwa pa ako dahil naunahan ko siya ibig sabihin hindi niya malalamang nalate ako!

Nagluto ako ng pagkain at nang matapos ako ay hinain ko agad dahil pakiramdam ko uuwi agad siya ngunit lumamig na ang pagkain ay hindi pa 'rin siya dumadating.

Ililigpit ko na sana ang pagkain nang biglang bumukas ang pinto ng condo at pumasok si Parker na mukhang lasing na lasing at bukas ang tatlong butones ng poloshirt niya.

"Parker." Iniwan ko ang hinuhugasan kong pinggan at lumapit sa kanya.

"Angel." He hugged me and buried his face at my shoulder. "I love you."

He faced me and gave me a kiss and then suddenly I tasted something, it's a lipstick and my eyes furrowed for a moment.

I used my thumb to wipe off something at his lips and there's a trace of lipstick and and it's color red.

"Parker did someone kissed you?" I asked Parker while cupping his face.

Mapupungay na ang kanyang mata ngunit tumango pa 'rin siya. "Daina was so drunk and she kissed me and I immediately pushed her and told her that I love my Angel and that she is the only one who's allowed to kiss me."

I smiled at what he said while i'm still cupping his face and he looks so sleepy at unti-unting nabababa ang kanyang mukha dahil sa antok.

"Tara na tulog ka na." Inakbay ko ang kanyang kamay sa akin at nagsimula kaming maglakad at sobrang bigat niya.

"Angel."

"Oh?"

"I have a line from Disney for you... I can show you the worl." He said and my brows furrowed because he said 'worl' instead of 'world'.

"Parker, where the hell is the 'D'?"

"I'll show it to you later." He winked at me and I just rolled my eyes and made him lay at our bed.

"Oh! Umayos ka!" I said and I took off his polo short and I made him stood up and I lowered myself to unbutton his shorts.

"Damn, stop it, Eloisa." He said and made me stand up and his cheeks were so red and he took off his short and laid at the bed again with only wearing his boxer brief.

I bit my lip after realizing why he made me stand up and I walked the distance of our walk in closet and took a black shirt and boxer for him.

"Amoy kang alak!" I said and after coming close to him so naglakad naman ako papunta sa banyo at kumuha ng towel at binasa.

Pinunasan ko ang mukha niya pati ang katawan niya at hindi ko maiwasang mapatitig ng matagal ngunit umiling na lamang ako dahil lasing si Parker sabihin nito minamanyak ko siya.

Sinuot ko sa kanya ang shirt at boxer niya.

"Tabi tayo." He pulled me and it made me fall at him and he hugged me while he's staring at my eyes. "I love you and I may not said it the last eight years but damn it Eloisa i'll fucking die, give you the fucking universe, and fucking give you everything until there's nothing left for me. My love for you will always be here even after you left me broken."

I looked at him and smiled. I brushed his hair and I laid beside him and he hugged me burying his face at my chest and it didn't even make me feel awkward.

I played with his hair until he fell asleep and I can't help but to smile just thinking of how happy I am right now and imagining our future together.

I'm gonna grow old with you, my Parker.