CHAPTER 27

I opened my eyes slowly and saw myself laying at the hospital bed and I can see through my naked eyes the white walls. I tried to feel my self but I can't fucking feel anything. I feel so fucking empty.

I heard sobs beside me and saw the guy I love so much crying.

"P-Parker." He looked at me with his bloodshot eyes.

"A-Are you f-fine? Are you okay?" He stood up and took some foods to give to me.

"Parker what happened?"

"Do you feel something? May masakit ba sayo?" It's like he's diverting the topic and he can't even look at my eyes.

"Parker, please tell me what's going on."

"I'll call the Doctor." I sat at the edge of the bed and hold his hand.

"P-Parker, tell me what happened." He didn't looked at me but tears kept on flowing down his eyes. "Parker! Fuck! Tell me-"

"Isaiah is gone!" He shouted and wiped off his tears. "My son is dead."

I bit my lip and I don't fucking know how to react I felt my body trembling and I feel so fucking numb and empty.

"P-Parker." I looked at him and I tried to stand even with this fucking pain. I cupped his face making him look at me. "P-Parker, i'm sorry."

"Eloisa, sabi ko naman kaya ko na d-diba? E-Eloisa bat nagkaganito." He said and he kept on crying. "K-Kayo na yung m-mundo ko eh."

He can't speak clearly he kept on crying while i'm cupping his face and I kept on crying.

"K-Kaya ko naman d-diba, Eloisa? Inubos ko na nga yung sarili ko eh." He said and he kept on trembling.

"S-Sinisisi mo ba k-ko Parker?" I said while crying.

"Eloisa, h-hindi ko alam." He shoved away my hands and I felt my hands trembling while looking at him crying. "I-Isaiah."

"Parker, i-i'm sorry." I said but he just looked at me with his bloodshot eyes. "Parker, please? Talk to me."

"H-How? I-If every fucking time I l-look at you parang g-gusto kitang sisihin." He said and he looked at the ceiling trying to stop himself from crying.

"P-Parker, i'm s-sorry."

"Mahal na mahal ko kayong dalawa eh."

"P-Patawad, Parker." I said and I felt my knee got weak and I kept on crying while my hands are at my face.

"Eloisa, anak natin y-yon eh."

"Parker, m-mahal na mahal ko din naman si Isaiah eh."

"Hindi mo ba siya naisip? Hindi mo ba manlang siya naisip, Eloisa?" He said and he can't even speak clearly. "Eloisa, anak natin yon eh."

He turned his back while I'm kneeling here at the cold floor and I kept on crying. He walked out, he left me alone and empty in this room.

"I-Isaiah." I said and I caressed my tummy while crying. "A-Anak ko."

"Eloisa." I looked at Brittany together with Hunter and Hollace. "Eloisa, condolence."

Hollace helped me to stood up from the cold floor and hiniga niya ako sa kama.

"E-Eloisa." Brittany is crying while her hand were trembling as she turned on the television. "Eloisa, condolence again."

My eyes slowly looked at the tv showing how Ken surrendering himself at the police station and his eyes were bloodshot.