𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞

A/N: The next few chapters are going to be the older boys when their girlfriend is pregnant. Hope you beauts enjoy x
Request by: @maggy564

 Hope you beauts enjoy xRequest by: @maggy564

"I'm pregnant."

Billy froze on the spot. His mouth slightly open and his eyes wide. Y/N began panicking, wondering if it was right time to tell him. "I-I'm sorry, baby-"
"Why are you sorry?" His voice came out soft, his gaze on Y/N as he slowly approached her. "How long?" He asked, his hands on his girl's shoulders. "3 weeks." She stated, looking down with her eyes welled up with tears. "Oh baby..." Billy cooed, pulling the girl into his embrace. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
"I thought you weren't ready o-or you might leave me."

"Baby girl," he began, planting a kiss on Y/N's forehead. "I understand I haven't been the best boyfriend and I did some crappy things before we started dating but I promise, I will never leave you and the baby's side. I'm ready, I'm so ready. I'll love you both for all of eternity and protect you both will everything I've got. I won't let you down, Y/N. I won't let you or our baby down. I won't let our family down, I promise. I'll try my best to be a good dad...something my dad never was. I promise you that I'll be a good dad, a good husband-good for you. Gosh, I love you so much."

Fresh tears fell down Billy's cheeks. He was finally going to be a dad...have a family of his own. A real family. He was more than ready to be a father and he was determined to be a good one. The last thing he wanted his child to go through what he went through and he didn't want to put his child through that OR Y/N to go through what his mother did. He truly loved Y/N with all his heart and he was more than ready to start his life with his family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy had been working a lot more and now that Summer vacation had come around, he had asked for more hours for his life guard job. He worked both as a life guard and Hawkins Middle School's PE teacher. With Y/N being pregnant and her being due in just a few months, he wanted to make sure they had enough to support the family. Y/N had been working from home, since her work was kind enough to let her do so during her pregnancy. Everything was going well and Billy was more ecstatic since his baby boy or girl would be coming soon.

Billy walked around the pool, watching the people splash around and making sure they weren't up to any trouble. He noticed his sister Max messing around with her lot of friends and gave her a quick wave before continuing his duty. Nine boys were splashing around when one of them with large glasses was getting too close to Max when her other friends weren't paying attention. "Hey!" Billy called out. "I gotta warn you! You touch my sister the wrong way and you're dead!"
The boy, who was now terrified, walked back to his group of friends. "That's what you get for swoonin', Squints!" One of the boys laughed.
"Shut up, Yeah-yeah!" The boy with the glasses replied. Billy chuckled slightly before checking on his sister, then continuing his job.

Once Billy has reached home, he saw Y/N on the couch and a smile immediately spread on his face. He sat next to the girl, giving her a peck on the cheek and caressing the small baby bump. "I missed you," he pecked Y/N's lips, "and I missed you." He pecked the baby bump. Y/N let out a giggle before leaning her head on Billy's shoulder.

"Y/N...I can't believe this. We're going to have a family. You, me and the baby...we're going to be a family! I promise I will do everything in my power to protect you and our baby and I will love and cherish you both forever. I love you, baby."

A/N: just wanted to apologise for my imagines not being the best lately, i promise I will make them much better xox love ya <3