𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Ok so

"Ok so..." Lucas began, "You like Y/N?"
"Yes." Will responded with a smile.
"And you want to ask her out?"
"Yes."
"But you're too scared?"
"Yes."
"Even though she likes you back?"
"Yes."

Lucas, Mike and Dustin stared at the boy who sat in front of them. Will Byers had an enormously large crush on their friend Y/N and wanted to get the two together. The problem was that Will was too scared to confess and too scared to ask her out. Everyone knew Y/N had feelings for Will but she was unaware of his feelings. Oblivious, I know.

It all started when they were 4 and the Byers were at the park as well as the L/N's. Y/N was making a flower crown as Will walked over and sat with Y/N and making conversation. She had placed the flower crown on Will's head and for some reason, it gave Will butterflies. One small action caused such a thing.

Lucas sighed before him, Dustin and Mike huddled in a circle. "We've got to get them together." Lucas said in a determined voice. "Ok, so what if we find her now?" Dustin suggested. "She could be anywhere, Dustin!" Mike said sassily, earning an eye roll from the curly haired boy. "She's with Max and El at Scoops. Steve told me." Dustin gestured towards the phone.

"Ok, Will we're getting your date ready!" The boys exclaimed before hitting upstairs and out the front door. Will say there dumbfounded. "Hey guys! I'm still here," Will shouted out, "...guys?"

A/N sorry for the lack of updates, I honestly don't know what wrong with me lol anyway do you guys think I should continue this book? I don't know if I should but I'll try my best to update it as frequently as I can. Also I hope you're all safe and your families are safe. Remember: social distancing, washing your hands etc. luv ya 💜