He didn't protest and you moved your bite further up his neck, once you reached the perfect spot, you sucked his skin into your mouth hard.

You felt his neck vibrate as he gave a quiet laugh, he knew what you were trying to do. When you were certain you'd leave a big, red mark on his neck, you pulled away and watched as his skin slowly returned to its usual colouring.

With confusion plastered on your face, he explained, "The cells in my body regenerate faster than a human's, you'd have to do tremendous amounts of damage to leave a mark behind." He chuckled at your frustration.

"No fair! I want to mark you as mine!" You pouted.

"Oh? Like this?" He said as he clamped his sharp teeth down on your shoulder, leaving another mark for the world to see.

You panted a faint "Yes" and felt Mephisto's hands snake their way up the back of your shirt. He unhooked your bra and gently ran his fingers up and down your back. Goosebumps plagued your skin and you shivered with excitement.

He lifted your shirt over your head, and removed the bra from your shoulders. Your exposed breasts were immediately covered by his large, warm hands and you moaned in pleasure as he gently massaged them. Taking your hardened nipples between his fingers, he began slowly applying pressure to them. 

You cried out once he reached the perfect amount of pressure and your body froze in place, completely at his mercy. He lightly pulled on your nipples then released them, the stinging sensation sent waves of pleasure through your body.

You stood up from his lap and removed the remaining items of clothing, standing naked before the demon king. His teasing and your need was driving you crazy, "Remove the last of your clothes!" You ordered.

Mephisto raised an eyebrow and you saw him fighting with his instincts, he liked to be in control, but your demand took him by surprise. He conceded and followed your order by snapping his fingers and was soon sitting naked before you.

You climbed back onto his lap, positioning your legs either side of him and lowered yourself onto his hard cock. Your body accepted the invasion greedily and once he was fully inside if you, filling you magnificently, you gripped the back of the chair either side of Mephisto and slowly began riding him.

With your face very close to his, you took the time to enjoy his expressive eyes. They were often the things that betrayed his façade. In everyday life, he regularly portrayed himself as the playful clown, and when the time called for it, the serious Honorary Knight of the True Cross Order but when you were alone with him, you could see so much more. He showed you genuine happiness, lust, and a level of vulnerability that you were certain he thought he'd hidden well.

Mephisto watched you as you studied his face and rode his cock, small grunts escaping his lips as you gradually increased your pace, making the chair rock beneath you both. He separated his legs a little and planted his feet firmly on the ground, preventing the chair from going anywhere.

The subtle shift in his legs angled his cock firmly against your g-spot and you moaned loudly.

He gripped your ass and squeezed it tightly, causing your pussy walls to clench at his cock. You began riding him harder and faster, chasing an orgasm that was building deep within you.

Soon your body shuddered as your orgasm ripped through you, your juices soaked his cock and your breathing became more laboured. Seeing that he hadn't finished, you continued to ride through your sensitivity and fought to give him his release.

A red blush dusted his cheeks as he was getting closer to erupting inside of you, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. You stilled your body and Mephisto grumbled in frustration. "Who would be knocking on your door at this hour?" You asked quietly.

"The Order, I presume." He replied.

"Shit!" You said, carefully lifting off his cock and grabbing at your clothes. He snapped his fingers and you were both fully dressed once again. You immediately dived under his desk, hiding away from the guests that were about to enter, not wanting to explain why you, a student, were in the director's office out of hours.

"Come in!" Mephisto said, trying to sound cheery while he grabbed at a piece of paper from the pile and scanned it, appearing busy.

Two exorcists entered the office and walked towards his desk but kept at a polite distance, "Sorry to bother you at such a late hour Sir Pheles, but we've recently received word of a potential hydra spotting nearby." Explained the first exorcist.

"We've yet to locate the demon but we were told to inform you and request backup finding it." Finished the second exorcist.

Mephisto shuffled his feet in front of you, wanting to cross his legs but failing to do so. To your amazement, his cock was still hard and pushing uncomfortably against his clothing.

You smiled evilly and shuffled forward carefully, reaching out and running your fingertips up his legs, starting above his boots, over his knees and to the inside of his thighs, slowly approaching the bulge in his shorts. You circled around the area, intentionally avoiding his cock.

He subtly bucked his hips involuntarily, clearly not expecting you to tease him while he dealt with members of The Order.

"I see." He said, maintaining his composure. "I will send my students on a scouting mission first thing in the morning".

"But Sir Pheles, aren't they too inexperienced to go on a hunt for such a high class demon?" The first exorcist asked.

You continued to tease the demon before you, gently running your fingers over his bulge as you unfastened his shorts slowly, to avoid any unnecessary noise.

"They will only be scouting and will report their findings to a senior exorcist should they spot anything useful. That will be the end of the exercise for my students." Mephisto explained.

He carefully lifted his hips, allowing you room to pull down his shorts and tights. You were impressed with his ability to talk business while you freed his cock from his clothing.

You wrapped your lips around his cock and began sucking, feeling it twitch in your mouth, while you simultaneously flicked your tongue against the tip, tasting his precum. Mephisto's knees tightened around your body and you took that as a sign. You began sliding your mouth up and down his aching cock, taking him deep into the back of your throat, focusing hard on keeping your gag reflex under control.

Mephisto's body tensed and he abruptly brought one of his hands down to the back of your head, holding you in place. With his cock sitting deep in your hot, warm throat, your eyes began to water.

"I see, thank you, Sir Pheles." Said the first exorcist.

You heard the two turn around and leave the office, closing the door behind them.

You pulled away from Mephisto's cock and gasped for air.

"Don't stop!" He ordered in a tone you'd never heard before, a mix of anger and lust. The new emotion excited you.

You took him deep in your mouth again and he instantly began pumping his hips, desperate for the release he'd been denied that night. You sucked hard and looked up at the frustrated demon, your eyes locked with his and you could see his pupils constricting into slits as he bit his bottom lip.

He brought his hand down on your head once more and his hips gave one more jerk as he filled your mouth with his cum. He moaned as you swallowed it all, your tongue pressing against his cock as you did so, lapping it all up.

You crawled from under his desk and he helped you to your feet. You kissed him softly, smiling against his delicious lips. You knew that there'd be consequences for your actions, but you welcomed them.