Chapter 26

You made your way to his office and pressed your ear against the door, trying to make out any voices besides Mephisto's. When you felt certain that no one else was in the office with him, you gripped the handle and opened the door.

Mephisto was sitting behind a large stack of paper on his desk, looking frustrated.

"Ah, (Y/N), how was your first lesson?" He asked, peeking around the pile.

You slowly walked up to his desk, trying your hardest to be seductive, "It was a lot of..." You cut yourself off with a hiccup, "Fun!"

Mephisto grinned as you made your way round his desk and sat on his lap, he was clearly amused by your drunken state, "Oh my, I see Miss Kirigakure has some unusual training techniques!" He laughed.

"Mhm, but I actually got something out of it!" You said, raising your eyebrows.

"Oh, and what might that be?" Mephisto asked curiously.

You repositioned your legs and mounted his thighs, looking into his eyes, you said, "The confidence to do what I want!" You leant forward and pressed your lips to his, kissing him firmly. You snaked your tongue into his mouth and savoured the taste of your demon lover, wanting more.

He brought his hands up to the nape of your neck and gently gripped your hair at the base, making you moan into his mouth, "Are you sure this is what you want right now?" He asked, tasting the alcohol on your tongue.

Your hips rocked back and forth on the bulge forming beneath your pussy, "I wouldn't be here if I didn't want this." You replied breathlessly, "I always want you. Even when I know I've got another long day of training ahead of me, I find my body craving your touch".

Mephisto gripped your waist and growled his approval.

You continued grinding against him as you began slowly unbuttoning his jacket. At first, you'd tried removing them quickly, desperate to get him naked again, but your fingers were sloppy and uncoordinated.

Seeing your struggle, Mephisto placed his hand on top of yours, stopping your progress. You furrowed your brows and stared at him in frustration, challenging him to stop you one more time. He decided not to question you again and removed the jacket himself, clearly excited to see you so eager. Shrugging it off his shoulders, the jacket fell behind him smoothly. He took the initiative and removed the cravat, revealing your next obstacle, his shirt. He smirked, waiting to see how you'd cope with the smaller buttons.

To your surprise, you managed to get the shirt unbuttoned without any real problems, realising that the alcohol was beginning to lose its potency.

Mephisto imitated his actions from before and shrugged the shirt off. Your eyes scanned his pale flesh below you and you licked your lips hungrily. He watched your face, enjoying your reactions to his body.

You leant forward and traced your tongue from the crook of his neck, over his Adam's apple and up to his jaw, reveling in the taste of his skin.

He let out a small moan, tilting his head back.

Relishing the fact he was letting you do as you pleased, you slid your tongue back down to his collarbone and gently nipped at it. Mephisto's hands gripped your ass and pushed his bulge against you, making you gasp as your clit was stimulated through your clothes.

Quickly recovering from the sensation, you suddenly bit down on the exposed flesh before you and smiled into his skin as you heard his sharp intake of breath between clenched teeth. You held him there in your mouth, waiting to see what he would do.