057

Taehyung pov

I sigh placing the food back on the shelving before making my way to the front without anything in my grasp.

I can afford it if I really wanted to, but I would rather save my money and plus I don't really need food, I can get some afterwards.

While I wait for the rest, I decide to sit on a vacant chair not too far away from the snack bar and go onto my phone to pass the time.

Not too long after I feel a presence next to me. Without thinking I just assume it Jimin, seeing he's been at my side all day.

"Hey chim" I say without even looking up

"What happened to sexy man?" A voice much different to Jimin's sounds next to me.

With wide eyes I finally look up from my phone and get startled to see Jungkook sitting there smirking at my shocked face.

"Don't scare me like that- I could've had a heart attack"

"I mean fairs fair- I get a heart attack every time I look at you"

"Okay since when were you so flirty, I thought I was the confident one here"

"Never underestimate the power of Jeon Jungkook" I giggle

"Oh right- I came here to give you this" Jungkook smiles before resting the food I was looking at earlier in my lap.

"Is this for me?" I look up at him surprised

"Yep, all of it" he smiles softly

"I can't take this, it's so expensive"

"You can take it and you will take it- end of conversation" he smirks and I pout

"Fineeeee"