FP: "BOY GET BACK HERE"

FP: "I know you love her but don't start acting like me we will save her but of we do it now then_"

Kevin: "hi all of us are helping to get Betty and adults stay with the kids"

Charles: "Mom I'm staying at home and watching the babies you guys go and get Betty"

Cheryl: "not today Charlie Brown your coming with all of us"

Jughead: "how many of us gotta go"

Fangs: "lets just say your our king and we gotta go and save our queen"

Polly: " *Helping Jughead not cry* Jug we are going for her it's ok"

Jughead: "*trying not to cry* ok thank you all so much for helping me get my Betts back"

Alice: "no you all stay at home me and FP will get her"

Polly: "MOM NO WE NEED TO SAVE BETTY SHE IS ALL WE HAVE AND YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM US SHE ISNT ILL SHE IS OK YOU DIDNT SEND JUNEBUG AND RYDEN AWAY ITS NOT FAIR WE ARE SAVING HER YOU STAY AT HOME AND DO WHAT KEVIN SAYS MOM!!"

FP: "Alice shes right Betty was ok even found out with the genes she's ok"

Alice: "fine i want my baby back in one piece go go save her please don't find her broken*

FP: "BOY GO GET YOUR MRS JONES!"

Jughead: "thanks dad RIGHT GUYS LETS GO GET BETTY!!"

All: "Yeah"

Cheryl: "Whoever has a weapon keep it out ready my bow and arrow ready to go"

Josie: "I've got pick up and drop off"

Kevin: "I'll come and help jughead"

JB: "Im comin in keep to the plan and we need the muscle aswell so they step out of our way"

*back with betty*

Sister Woodhouse: "Oh Betty you put them the wrong way around it's on the left"

Betty: "I have a Baby remember!! Don't worry I'll let them know that you have been hurting me and abusing me while I'm pregnant"

Sister Woodhouse: "Polly was so much like you that's why you have a herder punishment"

Betty: "SCREW YOU BITCH AND TRY CATCHING A PREGNANT BITCH WHO DOESNT DO WHAT SHES TOLD"

Sister Woodhouse: "get her boys"

Ethel: "Oh Betty looks like I'm rooming with you again"

Betty: "breathe Betty breathe no stress can do me harm"

Ethel: "what's the story then Betty"

Betty: "why would you care all you do is make videos about me and my family"

Ethel: "I've changed and heard about Veronica new little one"