《 13 》

{ Author's pov }

"But I already lost you..."

"Lost me to what? To who?"

"To Yunho"

The conversation between Sooyoung and Seonghwa was running through Sooyoung's mind. She couldn't figure out why the boy had said that to her. She promised to pay more attention to him and put Yunho aside for now, why did he think he lost her to Yunho?

"Is it because I like Yunho?", said the girl who was now sitting at her desk while doing homework.

"He wouldn't mind if I like him, right?", then Sooyoung had thought what Yeosang had told her the first day of school. She thought and thought but couldn't see if he does or not.

"Does Seonghwa...like me?", she said while looking at her phone lock screen, which was her and Seonghwa when they both went to the beach together during summer 2 years ago. Sooyoung couldn't help but smile while looking at the photo. Seeing her best friend who's smiling cheerfully, having the brightest smile in the world that could possibly light up a room.

"But why would he like me?", she asked herself. She couldn't even see Seonghwa liking her. She thought about whenever they have hung out together and couldn't see him making it obvious or giving any clues about his feelings. After thinking, she quickly got rid of the idea of Seonghwa liking her, thinking it was just nonsense.

Seonghwa on the other hand couldn't get the idea of Yunho and Sooyoung being together. He just kept thinking about the possibility of them being in a relationship together and it broke his heart.

He was very happy that him and Sooyoung worked things out and are on good terms now.

"Should I start showing my feelings for her? Or try and get over her", he questioned. He wanted his broken heart to be fixed again but he couldn't seem to move on from Sooyoung, no matter how much he tries to forget his feelings for her.

"She's the one, I know it. I need to start making a move at least", Seonghwa sat up on his bed and pushed his hair back with his hand.

"I need to start showing Sooyoung how I really feel, before she forgets and leaves me for him"

__________________

Hey guys! School is so close to ending for me. I just need a week and school is done. So there will be more updates but for now I'll be doing short chapters. For this chapter I wasn't sure what to write but I hope this is good enough. Thanks for reading! I love you all and stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

Twitter: @pardonkookie7

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️