《 3 》

{ Sooyoung's pov }

"Alright I'll see you guys later!", I said, waving all of Seonghwa's friends goodbye. It's the end of the first day and it went pretty well. For first period I have Wooyoung and Mingi, second I have with Yeosang, third with Hongjoong, fourth with Jongho, fifth with San and Seonghwa, and for my sixth period I have Yunho. You have no idea how much I was dying in that class.

"So how was your first day of college?", Seonghwa said as we were walking home together. "It was actually not that bad as I thought originally, especially since I have all your friends in different classes so I'm good", Seonghwa smiled at me then looked away, having a frown on his face. I knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Hwa?", I asked him while looking at me. He kept saying that he was fine but I know Seonghwa and when something happened, then it's obvious. "I know something is wrong. Just tell me", I said while grabbing his arm. Seonghwa sighed before looking at me.

"Well..a g-girl that I like pretty much...f-friend zoned me", Seonghwa said while looking everywhere but me. I grabbed his hand and held it. Seonghwa can get hurt easily and it hurts seeing him sad.

"It's okay Seonghwa, I'm sure that there are lots of other girls out there! Now don't be sad over that one girl who friend zoned you, besides you have me!", I said while smiling. Seonghwa smiled (but it looked like a sad one). I soon let go of his hand, gave him one last smile, and started walking ahead of Seonghwa.

"If only you knew that you were the one who had hurt me"

__________________

Third chapter of my new book! I hope you all enjoy it! I've been sad since last night thinking about things but seeing all of your guys comments made me feel somewhat better. Thanks for reading everyone! Stay safe, love you :)

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️