"Shhh shhhhh. I'm here. Take deep breaths in and out and when you feel ready, you can talk to me." Deku whispered calmly, his arms wrapped around the blonds waist. Bakugo hated this almost submissive side of himself, and being the impatient teenager he was, he didn't listen to deku's advice, he just kept sobbing whilst he spoke.

"It's just..... i was reading some of the tweets today. I... I saw my old shitty 'friends' commenting about you. Saying you should have listened to me when I told you to... you know. And now this stupid tournament is flying by so quickly, with little to no feedback from the crowd. I hate this, it feels like I'm a clown at an unenthusiastic kid's birthday party. I kinda just broke for a moment. I don't like it when I care about stupid shit like this, but I do, and I hate it. I hate everything about this, I hate the media's depiction of us, I hate that most of the school wants our asses dead, I hate that you are getting more backlash even though you committed a thoughtful act of literally saving my fucking life. I'm scared Deku, I'm scared that if this carries on, we might not be able to go here anymore, I'm scared of losing you again." Bakugo choked on his own tears, he knew he shouldn't have talked straight away because now his panic state had only grown into a whirlpool of regret. However, he had to be honest with the only person he truly cared about. Deku didn't really know what to do with the shaking blond on top of him, but it was like he could feel his pain. Deku guessed that this due to the fact that this evolved around both of them, and yet deku still felt unqualified to help in this prickly situation. Instead he just did what he was best at, being an emotional outlet for his already unstable boyfriend. He softly squeezed his body, knowing that he might not like the overbearing protection as it can be over stimulating and making him feel cornered. He simply rubbed the blonde muscly back, doing the breathing techniques in hopes for kacchan to join in, to which he did. It felt like finally the world had slowed down back to normal speed. When it had all died down and bakugo was reduced to just silently crying into the already soaked shoulder, Deku cupped the sensitive boys face, gently forcing him to look at his direction.

"Hey, I can't promise that this will get any better. I can't promise that the school won't buckle in and expel us. I can't promise that we will make our dreams become true. But what I can promise is that I am never going leave you. You are stuck with me forever kacchan, wether you like it or not." At first the words seemed like it would only make things worse and bakugo felt the bubbling feeling of dread almost risk to the top. However, deku's words at the end made the world go at a stand still. Deku's soft understanding expression mixed with a cheeky little tongue poking out as if it was supposed to be mocking him, but bakugo knew it wasn't. He nuzzled his face into the soft hands that Deku placed on his cheeks, feeling tears move down faster without any intervention. He felt a soft thumb wipe the under-lid if his eye and he looked up to see Deku sadly smirking.

"Come on, it's not like you to cry, that's my job! No matter the audience views, I know you will always do amazingly. Your Katsuki bakugo, you don't have to care about what those 'extras' think. Go out there and show the world how you are going to be the number one star. Show then that you are capable of surpassing this. Show them that you deserve to be happy... with me." These encouraging and cheesy words only pushed bakugo back into the real world, chuckling through the last of his sobs.

"Deku, that was the corniest shit anyone had ever said to me." He said, taking his own hand to wipe away his tears. Deku blushed and removed his hands from the blonds soft cheeks. "Hey !!! I'm trying my best !! You were having a panic attack how else was I suppos-" his words were suddenly interrupted by the spikey haired boy pulling him into a loving kiss. Deku's body melted into the arms of kacchan, finally taking back to role of the sub. Bakugo pulled away and placed his forehead against the other's.

"You are lucky I love you." He blatantly blurted, not knowing the consequences of his wording. To Bakugo's sudden suprise he was met with deku suddenly bursting into tears. He wasn't even sobbing or reacting, just letting the tears fall like Niagara Falls.