How it all began(EDITED)

When I was born my mom almost died. I am a middle child. 

My name is Justin Sulfer and I live on Mactonia.

You see I'm a prince so each of my brothers always try to size the other up and figure out there weaknesses. After all only one of us could be king.

But my jerk 2 faced brother changed every thing by going to far.

For about a week he's been acting strangely. Doing all these nice things for me. And that night I found out why.

I woke up to the sound of screaming.

I jumped up and rushed into the hallway.Lying there I found my mom dead. And beside her corpse was my brother. Smiling.

He walked up to me as I stumbled back.Fear and sadness crept onto my face.

My older brother was already here and in his arms was dad. Dead too. He saw Austin on me and threw him into the wall.

A fight had brewed.

Questions were running through my head.How did he kill the king and queen of mactonia.He must of just knocked them out. 

I whipped my head to look at dad's corpse. Blood was pouring from his abdomen.

Everything was tense. Austin could easily kill me then deal with him. My older brother looked like he was thinking then smiled.

This is not going to end well.

My older brother had the favor returned by being levitated then thrown into the wall.

My hands sparked with electricity. Sparks fell out of my eyes.Then tears. I jumped on electrocuting him. He threw me off and smiled. His telekinesis plus superhuman strength and smarts were very useful powers in fights like these.

"Once both of you are dead I'll be king!" He screamed jumping on to Curtis my older brother. I knocked him off of Curtis but regretted it immediately. He punched me in the face sending me flying back.

I tried to get up but fell.

I looked up. My brother. Curtis. Was about to join mom and dad in the grave.

Hope you liked it :) This is the real origin of Negative.

Also big shout out to @360_Productions  And @The_Story_Nerds Go check out there books the four and Stuck in the game. 

Peace out for now.