Saved?!

I own no characters of Spider-Man all characters belong to Stan-Lee and the other creators.

"Rachel! Come on you don't want to be late for school now do you?" The woman called into the depths of the house and a 8 year old girl ran into the room slipping on a jacket and her bright red and black backpack.
"We're coming! We're coming!" Rachel said loving to talk about herself in the 3rd person and ran to the door.
"Are you forgetting something?" The woman held out a paper bag.
Rachel ran and grabbed the paper bag with her meat lunch in it. "Our lunch!" And dashed to the door and looked back at the woman. "Are you forgetting something mom?" She said with a giggle
"I'm not sure..." The mom said rubbing her head.
"You have to take me to school mom!" Rachel said smiling
"Oh yes I'll be right out honey." She said than Rachel quickly dashed outside. She signed and leaned against the counter rubbing her head more. "I really need to see that doctor"

???'s POV

We sniff the air a Fimiliar scent fills our noise. We puzzle at who's scent it could be. It couldn't be Venom, their scent is spread everywhere along with that spider's. No this scent is one we used to know well, from that white lab. We follow the scent that runs along the roads, it leads to a learning place for young humans. It's not far from the learning place that spider goes to. It's out in the open. No shadows. No allies to hide in. We'll have to wait.

3rd person POV

The school day went by happily for Rachel she had no problem with anyone at school. The day was quiet and the bell to go home rang. Rachel slipped on her jacket and placed all of her books away in her backpack. She walked outside to join her mom in her car but it wasn't there.
10 minutes passed by and Rachel started to walk home. "We wonder where mommy is." She said to herself. She must have forgotten about us. "What? No, mommy would never do that! She's probably busy and forgot the time." She has been losing track off time a lot recently. "Mommy has been-"
"Psst hey kid."
Rachel stopped and looked back at the alley where the mans voice came from. She walks back to the alley and walks in a bit "Hello?" There was no answer and she walks in more. "Is anyone there?"
"Mom didn't pick you up today from school huh?" The man walked out wearing a lab coat. "You know it's dangerous to walk home alone." He paused and looked at a device than gave a small smile. "I can drive you home if you like."
"Really? Thank you mister, I surely don't like walking home alone." Rachel smiled happily. 'Don't trust him, he's dangerous' the voice in her head said as he walked over to a fancy car Rachel watched him. He seemed to be of a high paying job. What harm could he do to us? Rachel got into the passenger side of the car and buckled in.

???'s POV

We watched as the young girl with the familiar scent got into the humans car. We've seen him before, he's been taking children who walk alone and take them into a lab. We shift our position on the rooftop to watch the car start moving. We growl quietly and look around for any sign of the spider. None, we follow the car to make sure he doesn't try anything and we stop as we notice the girl start to panic. We remember the way the scent went to the young human learning place and he obviously avoided most of the turns. She was panicking from just realizing that. Our skin crawls wanting to help her. We quickly look around and have no sign of the spider. We have to do something. We jump off of the roof top and land right on the front end of the car.

Spider-Man's POV

I was swinging around town when I spotted the grey symbiote hiding in a shadowy part of a roof. "What are you up to?" I hide watching him not to long after he jumped onto the hood of a car and punched out the windshield of the car and pulled out a little girl and a man who looked like a scientist. I web sling down over to them to stop him. But as I was half way there the symbiote saw me and threw the man into traffic. Acting quickly I shot out some web and pulled him onto the sidewalk. One life saved one more to retrieve. I web sling after the symbiote hoping it didn't get too far and I noticed it had stopped inside of a empty warehouse. It looked like he was trying to comfort the weeping girl. "Hey Riot! Don't you know better than to steal little girls from a car?"
"Sssspiderman." The symbiote hissed at me not letting go of the girl.
"Put the girl down now and we don't have to fight." I say hoping it would listen but knowing these symbiotes they never let go of anything. and with it looking at the girl and me couple of times his growls and sets the weeping girl in a corner. Although he didn't move after that obviously not letting me get to the girl without a fight. I took a step to them and Riot charged at me.

Rachel's POV

We watch as the hero of New York City and the thing that saved us from the man. They punched, kicked and webbed each other. The thing kept biting Spider-Man as soon it was close enough to him.
"No! Please stop!" We shouted at them and there was no pause in their fight. We close our eyes until we open them to see the thing running off.
Spiderman ran to us "Hey kid are you alright?" Before we could answer there was a low growl behind him and he picked us up. "Time to go!' He started web slinging away.
He hurt him. The voice in Rachel's head started. He was our hero, this man here what is he doing?! Certainly not saving! He hurt someone that was doing good. Monster, this man here is the monster. "You hurt him!" we finally shouted
"What?" Spiderman said confused and landed in the park by our house.
"Take us back!" We demanded at the false hero and jumped out of his arm. "You hurt him! He was trying to save us!" We shouted angrily at him
"Us?" Spiderman looked even more confused look through his mask
There was a car door open and close both us and Spiderman looked and we saw our mom. Maybe mom will listen to me will understand.
"Rachel!" Our mom runs up to us and hugs us tightly, before we could say and anything she goes on. "Thank you Spiderman. Thank you for saving her from that monster." She praised him.
No! The voice in our head said, he shouldn't be praised! He hurt the one who truly saved us!
"You're welcome ma'am just doing my duty." Before anything else could be said he swung away. Our mom picked us up and set us in the car and drives home. That Spiderman is no hero. The voice in our head growled.
"Are you ok Rachel? That monster didn't hurt you did it?" Our mom asked frantically
"No mom, he didn't hurt us stop him a monster! Spiderman hurt him he's the monster!"
"Rachel calm down. Spiderman isn't a monster, he saved you."
"No mom he took me from the one who truly saved me and he hurt him!"
"That's enough young lady no more talk of how Spiderman is a monster. he saved countless of people from that creature. For all we know it could have eaten you."
After mom said that we sat quietly looking out if the window into the shadows. He didn't want to be in public so long so he took us into a warehouse. We tried to look for our hero. He did look like a monster, but why would he save us if he wanted to hurt us? Surely he could have eaten us while he was swinging through the city. He had plenty of time. He saved us because he wanted us to be safe. But why? They are blind to it, all of them. Spiderman is the monster.

Riot's POV

We crawl into the sewers and see the others.
"There you are Riot! We were beginning to worry about you." Our brother, Lasher, said as his dark green skin barely showed in the darkness.
"What the hell happened out there Riot?" The female voice of our unofficial leader screed. We turned and saw her yellow skin with black spots radiate with anger, her long wavy hair swayed as she marched over to us.
"To me it looked like he wasss sssaving a little human girl." Hybrid, the youngest of us said with his arms crossed over his red skin.
"What?!" Our unofficial leader, Scream, shouted in her anger
"You don't underssstand." We cut her furious voice off. "Sshe issn't jusst a human... Sshe ssmelled of the lab-"
"His spawns, Scream," Our Sister, Agony stopped our voice the two were the only ones who could control there hisses out of our family.
"They were killed Riot," Scream said as her voice had softened "give it up." She had remember our sorrow. For her spawn was also killed as well, the human only had enough time for us and Scream to have spawns. Scream's only spawn had died at the hands of those humans. One of ours had died as well, we had two spawns and those humans were able to take it from us. we were searching we concluded that those humans were never kind to our kind the moment we would think we could get our spawn back those humans would kill it. Carnage was lucky, he still had his spawn in him when he was able to escape with our farther, Venom.
We recently got news that Carnages spawn, Toxin, had betrayed us and had joined Spiderman. after Venom and Carnage tried killing Toxin they failed. We didn't know wiether to be happy that he still lived or anger that he didn't die.
"We will only be certain, if her symbiotic skin shows when she and her symbiote mature." Agony said uncertain if we should watch the human girl for the strenuous amount of time.
"We will watch her." We growled making the option chose clear for all of us if she is our spawn nothing will ever harm her.
"Wait for the Ssspider to return to it'sss home." Lasher chuckles at his unneeded comment.