C4PT3R ON3 :33

The story starts out with one. One troll. Although this troll certainly is not what you, the reader thinks this troll is like. This story at the moment follows the narrative of a humanoid-like alien. This alien, or troll- is not exactly as how her species behaves and looks. She is of a feline nature. Most of her kind have more bug like attributes- and although she follows many of the insect-like ways of living. Such as growing as a young grub she did not follow the rules of living in a home many called a ¨hive¨ she lived in a cave like home to which its walls were littered in pictures and ¨ships¨ she would portray.

This young troll I am describing is Nepeta Leijon. Nepeta six solar sweeps old, or in human time, 13 years old. She has a sweet way of speaking, especially to her moirail Equius Zahhk- However, right now, she was on the hunt

And when she's on the hunt, you don't want to be the prey.

The young feline troll gained courage to leave her cave to explore the outside, after her moirail gave her a long lecture to ¨Be careful and be STRONG¨.

Thinking about her moirail made her giggle. Although he cared very strongly for the hemospectrum hierarchy, he still cared for her as much. Even if she was lower on the scale than him, being an olive blood and everything.

Getting back on track, she tied her overcoat that shared the same color of her blood around her waist, revealing her scarred arms being shown off by a tank top with a green Leo sign her moirail gave her to ¨show off how STRONG you are¨.

She took in a deep breath, inhaling the cool nightś air. Although it was dark out she could still see in the dark of course. Nepeta calmed herself, forcing her indigo blue colored tail to cease from moving and causing sound.

Creatures often krept around her area and she used them as scratching posts!!!

However today felt.... Different? She couldńt put her paw on it but she didn't feel the normal presence of the creatures that came out as usual. ¨I guess I'll have to find out myself...!" She whispurred to herself.

A cool breeze swept through the area, forcing the tall grass she hid in to sway. She couldńt take it anymore! She crept furrther! Her heightened sense catching onto her target! Her tail swished with anticipation!

She let out a growl before leaping right at her prey! She couldńt even get a look at her opponent due to how much they fought back! It was not a normal scuffle as she usually would deal with. The feline troll was definitely going to have some new scars- and whatever she was fighting back was going to have the same problem, granted if she didn't kill them already.

It was too much, she was sweating hard-

But she couldn't give up, even if she was fatigued and panting, hoping she could finish them off if she would just breathe more, ketting more air fill her lungs. As she flung her light blue claws out once more, hoping to hit her target-

She felt something... slimy?

A tongue!? The young feline jumped in surprise, falling back as she looked at her wound that was licked clean by her opponent.

Too bad Nepeta was too focused on her wound-

Because now she was cornered. She noticed as a shadow casted over her and looked up at a red gleam catching her eyes. Glasses? Cherry colored glasses?

She thought to herself in confusion.

¨W3LL W3LL W3LL! LOOK 4T WH4T TH3 C4T DR4GG3D 1N!¨ A almost strained voice cackled over her. Anothpurr troll? She thought, looking up at the troll whose face almost looked like the >:] emote she'd see on pesterchum.

Nepeta looked around thinking she was the cat getting a groan from her opponent. ¨WOW YOU R34LLY 4R3 JUST 4N 1D1OT HUH??¨ She cackled, spit flying to the feline's face. She moved her paw to almost groom her self by wiping her face from the slightly green saliva.

¨:33 < what's your purroblem!" Nepeta pouted looking at the troll that was licking at the excess of her blood that stained her lips.

¨M3?!? YOUR3 TH3 ON3 TH4T 4TT4CK3D M3!! 1 OUGHT TO PUT YOU ON TR14L! 4ND H4NG YOU!!¨ She screamed, cackling even louder.

¨:33 < trial?¨ The feline questioned

¨Y3S TR14L!!! 1M TH3 JUDG3 JURY 4ND 3XC3CUT1ON3R!!¨ She replied with a wicked smile, getting closer to Nepeta and holding her grey skinned and scarred wrists to the ground as she sniffed her-

Opening her mouth to lick her-

¨:33 < gallowsCalibrator??¨ Nepeta interjected before the scaley teal blood. Making her sniff more-

¨arsenicCatnip?¨ She replied, getting a purr from the troll she held under her, earning a cackle from the troll with blood red glasses.

¨T3R3Z1 PYROP3¨ she said, releasing the young troll from her grip and turning to grab her cane.

¨:33 < nepeta Leijon!¨ She sat up, excited to meet her online friend, although they had... a rough start!

Before she could say anything else she noticed the other troll feeling around and sniffing for her cane she tossed in the grass when the feline pounced on her. Nepeta did the only thing she could do and grabbed it for her and gave it to her!

¨:33 < i had no idea!¨ She said watching Terezi snatch it back

¨Y4 GOT 4 PROBL3M W1TH 1T? GOT SOM3TH1NG 4G41NST BL1ND P3OPL3???¨

¨:33 < what no! not at all. i think it's cool how you sniff and lick to get around!!¨ she gushed, making the dragon enthusiast's face flush a darker teal.

¨OH R34LLY NOW?¨ She questioned, bending down to the other troll shoulder to where she had a would, olive blood seeping out of the crack in her skin. The sweet scent entering the blind girls triangle shaped nostrils. Her pointy tongue that matched the color of her teal blood crept from outside her mouth however she was once again interrupted from tasting the trolls blood as Nepeta flushed

¨:33 < w-we should head to my cave! I can patch you up!¨ She said, standing up, grabbing Tereziś hand to hoist her up as well. Stopping before heading to the cave to untie her coat and shrug it back on since it was getting colder.

She nodded to the teal blood then they walked into the cave. Tall blades of grass lightly hitting their calves. Irritating terezi-

Making her use her cane to swat at the grass, making a path for her till they found themselves in Nepetaś cave.

¨OH 1 SM3LL R3D!!!!!!!¨ Terezi cackled, running to one of the walls that had red paint on it and licking it off, making Nepeta giggle.

¨:33 < ill grab bandages!¨ she purred as she went to a drawer that had a ton of medical supplies, since she got hurt very often. She grabbed an armful of supplies and looked over her shoulder to see Terezi basking in wonder of the super red walls of her cave and smiled.