Chapter Three, Lessons

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked noticing he was staring at me.
"I've never met anyone who shares my fascination for history in particular the Civil War its a nice change." Jasper said smiling at me as we entered the classroom. He waited for me as the teacher signed my slip and led me to his table which coincidentally was the only available seat in the classroom. "Can I see your schedule?" Jasper asked in the last few minutes of class. The lesson had gone quite well not just because I love this lesson but Jasper was so easy to talk to and I couldn't deny the pull I felt for him in my chest. "Sure." I said handing him my schedule as our hands touched it was like we received an electric shock and I couldn't help but gasp slightly but I couldn't pull my hand away and neither could he it seemed.

"You have English with me, my twin Rosalie and my brother Emmett who is Rosalie's boyfriend. Creative writing with Alice, she's the only creative one out of us. Gym you have with Alice on the girls side and I'm on the boys side with my brother Dean, Emmett's younger brother and Alice's boyfriend. Biology with me, Alice, Dean and my brother Edward. Math you have with Rose and Emmett." Jasper told me handing back my schedule. "Would you like to sit with us at lunch? I can meet you outside Gym if you wanted to."
"Thank you Jasper, I'd like that." I smiled. "Well, I'm glad I know someone in my classes." I smiled making Jasper laugh and me giggle. 'He has an amazing laugh. No stop you don't want to get hurt again. You have to think of Willow.' I thought frowning to myself as the bell rang.

{Time skip- Lunch}

I growled feeling extremely pissed off. 'How dare Bella spread lies about me like that. I would hit her but I don't want to put Willow at risk.' I thought brushing away my tears. 'Stupid hormones.' I jumped when I felt a hand land on my shoulder looked to my right seeing Alice smile sadly at me. "Don't let it bother you. I can tell that's not true what you're sister is spreading around the school about you don't worry." Alice assured.
"Aren't you, Jasper and your siblings at least a bit curious like everyone else in this damn school?" I asked confused but also slightly relieved.

"No." Alice answered simply. "You're our friend and we know you'll tell us if and when you're ready. Even if you don't that's fine we don't care. Being your friend doesn't mean we have to know. Come on Dean and Jasper are waiting." She said about to lead me out of the changing room but I stopped her.
"Alice. Thank you." I called to her she just smiled and led me to where the boys were waiting with the rest of her family. "What's the matter darlin'?" Jasper asked concerned as Alice and I walked over.
"My sister telling the whole school that I'm a slut basically and I'm only talking to you to get in bed with you. Why the hell does she have to be like this?!" I growled angrily.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Shhhh darlin it's okay. We know that's not true." Jasper said softly pulling me gently into a hug which I returned. After a few minutes he led me into the canteen his arm still around my shoulders ignoring everyone as they starred at us. As we were halfway across the canteen heading towards their table Jasper grabbed my hand and span me in a circle making me giggle. Once we reached the table he sat me down and grabbed me a salad, a apple and a bottle of water finally taking my money when I kept insisting. Once he returned with my food I thanked him as he just smiled softly at me sitting besides me with his arm across the back of my chair.

"Do you mind if I ask what're you having?" Rosalie asked hesitantly. I smiled and shook my head at her while I finished my bite of apple. I had noticed they weren't eating the food that was in front of them, but unlike my sister I don't pry into peoples business I respect their privacy, even if I had my suspicions. "No not at all." I smiled at her. "I'm having a little girl, Willow Amber Swan. My dad and a few close friends from the Rez designed a nursery for her even made the cots from scratch. They know I love Disney so they designed her nursery in white and grey with a little pink it's basically a Bambi themed nursery." I told them still really happy they had done that for me when they didn't have to.